Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you hate the current job you are in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I really hate my job.
11.11%
3 11.11%
Its alright, atleast it pays my bills.
14.81%
4 14.81%
My job is Ok, I really have no complaints.
18.52%
5 18.52%
No, I am working where I always wanted to work.
7.41%
2 7.41%
Work? ... What Work?...
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you hate your current job?
Gun wishes to change his mind.

Gun: "No, I am working where I always wanted to work." and I can't wait to get back...
thats fine and ok........gunter I am looking and I hope I'll get one soon....ish..... ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gun: Thanks Lonelygabu! I make sure to Quintuple my recovery rate!
I don't really hate my job, I'm just not real fond of it either. It's something I really didn't plan on doing, therefore I have no real desire to do it. My leadman says I'm a good worker and my boss says I'm a good worker, but the work is still nothing real special. For now, it's a stepping stone towards my real desire; firefighting.
You would hate your job if you had mine.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I've transferred to a different department at my job. I work for a heating and airconditioning company and before I was doing residential (houses) which I didn't like very well. It was hot in the attics and dirty and humid under the house.

Now I'm doing commercial (big stores), which I like a lot better. It isn't quite as hot and I don't have to crawl through dirt and mud under anything. I've lost one of my days off, but I will be making a lot more money and working with more people. Time will tell if it works out.
well, good luck with that! =^_^=
YAY!....good luck with your job...I am still on looking for mine after all....I am hoping that I could do something that I don't get shitted on again....I dont know if I can handle another one...I will tell them this time I quit sooner....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think I've got a situation at work. The guy in charge of Commercial is thinking about putting me on permanently, and the guys I'm working with say he has the final say. However, the guy in charge of Residential says Commercial has to go through him. I don't know who to talk to, so I'm just going to let them duke it out. All in all, I'd really prefer to stay in Commercial.
damn, that sucks that you had to go through with that stuff LonelyGabu,
as for my job...i have no job, in fear that they would rip me off again. first they say i could work, then after i get done with it and school starts they say that my grades are poor. At the beggining of the YEAR so my paycheck was taken away and that we had a shitty teacher after the previous had died of cancer, she gave us work everyday, and became the most hated teacher to all high school. after the school year she then applied for Housing inspection and gave us hell by saying the outer windows aren't clean, there is cob webs in the top corners and saying that we had to get rid of perfically good cars that were parked in the driveway.

still, the job i would have is easy:
just sit at the computer
talk to costumers that come by or
help those who are lost
and clean up every now and then

so you had it more tougher than i did, if i knew your adress i would send you some reasurence. and cboy good luck with your job.