Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you hate the current job you are in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I really hate my job.
11.11%
3 11.11%
Its alright, atleast it pays my bills.
14.81%
4 14.81%
My job is Ok, I really have no complaints.
18.52%
5 18.52%
No, I am working where I always wanted to work.
7.41%
2 7.41%
Work? ... What Work?...
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you hate your current job?
Quote:I rather deal with the customers who seem to be more tame and fun to talk to then say my managers (specificly two of them) hell I rather deal with some of the worst customers than them because your point will never get across. Its like throwing anything at a brick wall, you could chip it plenty, but you can't do anything to destroy it. They don't understand how it feels when they first started that it was different and now their title seems to be preventing them from even conducting good buisness and treating the employees fairly...
Now that I had an actual job, I can relate to that. To the patients I liked, I would spend a lot of time with. To the patients I didn't like, I would do the minimal treatment and if they complained, I would say 'Excuse me, I'm alone here and have to part myself among 6 patients every half hour.' If somebody ever asked me something, I had the perfect excuse 'Those other patients had bigger diseases. I gave each their priorities' (this can be both truth and lie depending how you look at it ;P).
But all my senpai gave me a very wise advice I would like to share with you: 'Let it slip'. Don't take these things seriously, and everything will be fine. Sometimes, you think they will fire you if a patient/customer complains. But they're all so fucking used to annoying people, I bet you'll have to try very hard to get fired by that.
Bosses are annoying by nature. Don't be afraid if they shout and yell, it's just the way they use to control you. Don't take anyone seriously. (Back then, I used to stick my tongue out at one of my bosses when he turned around. I don't recommend this, but hell, it felt so good! Acting so important, I bet he'd faint if he knew it! Twisted )
Well.... Here was the big day.....

"No me clean" had gone way to far that one Friday and I was completely sick of it.... I began to plan how I would leave and many fantasies of killing him or dumping massive amounts of dirt came into my head. The plots began to stockpile in the back of my head and I was waiting for my moment to pick out what the hell I was going to do.... Moon the boss with my Caucasian white Crescent, flip her two birdies, call the health inspector, tell the FUCK OFF YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!! Evil Evil SENORA,NO ME GUSTA TUYO PORQUE TU ERE UN BENDEJO y UNa SUCIA MARICONA....!!!!!!! (Really angry so excuse the bad Spanish spelling.)

More things began to float towards me since the last situation and he brought it up to the next level by telling an employee in Spanish that, "Why are you helping this asshole" (roughly translated) HE DOESN"T EVEN KNOW I SPEAK SPANISH..... I am an asshole because I like telling the people, and co-workers the truth because I am very blunt, I am an asshole. (I really needed a machine gun there tapping his temple and ask him to repeat that shit again..... Need a firearm......)

That brought me to the breaking point where I really believed that the next time my eyes gazed into his desolate and decaying eyes that I would take the scissors in my back pocket and have the last image in his mind be of pain and my face...... Remembering it forever......

(Cool down lonelygabu..... breathes......there you go....)

I can't believe that my opportunity was just two weeks away and my heart began to race once more (thinking of a emotional roller coaster ride that could take Elsa and "No me Bastard!" (His name changes from time to time, it
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
.......wow. Here you go *takes 'Longest post prize' from Nate Hunter and gives it to blue.* Here.
Oh yeah, sth with a good Spanish spelling:
'V

lonelygabu: (nicely) Well that would help.... Half of those I understand with a word change here or there because she's a puerto rician and he is panamanian.

Wow, I didn' realize it was that long! :shock:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Update she's been doing the same shit and I hope that she could be civil. She has cut my friends hours severly and has been treating them like shit that works in the bottoms of ceptic tanks.

It's getting me angry because my friends are blaming me for them losing out on work and they pull the family cards and say what will they do? They all want me to publicly on national television apoligize for this atrocity.....

ME APOLIGIZE!!!!

I told them that she would replace them if I hadn't left because she is a bitch.... My achilles heel.... Taking her agressions out on my friends that I treat like family....

That's a low blow.... :(
I would have dropped if she would leave me alone. :cry: :cry: :cry: (cries again.)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
uh, that stupid-

never mind..
*hugs*

I feel so alone..... (hugs Gunter crying.) I hate.....this ..... feeling!
.......Why do they toy with me?..... I AM NOT A TOY This is not....fair....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm sorry about that ;_;

*hugs you tighly*

I hate when people take advantange of others generosity it's plain sick

wah is sad as well.
Veemon's Followers
GROUP HUG. (I've never had one before!)
They toy with you...
I'll use mine on them.
Stupid work...... Ex-work (wtf)....
.................... I don't even know what to say......
...... I hate....them... because the dedemeaan.....me and they try to get rid of my friends.... They blame me.... waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Why does life like doing this toooooo meeeeeeeeeeeee! ...... Its going to stop soon I hope.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ok.... I mean its been a while posting a rant about my the only job I am only good for because apprently everytime I send in my applications and resume's they are disregarded and burned...The funniest thing is that Rainbow Inc. the main company still loves me and I have found out through a person from Rainbow That he would love to put me in charge of the store......Instead of them telling me my previous boss is a nut job and basically wants me to work there again.....

Mind you for those who have lost count that I have been there not once, but twice and I quit saying some pretty harsh things..... So I thought afterwards that they would stop and cease to annoy me in any shape or form.....Let me see what they had done to get back at me....

List of B/S I had to deal with because of them afterwards.....

Because of the store manager

1> She gave me a bad reputation of not being a good worker and she hated my guts so she lied about me "failing to do the job" and telling some of the people I sent ni applications to and lied.

1))) Solution: For that was I gave the 1st assistant store managers name so to prevent falsality....

2> She gave me less pay.....It was $6.00 when I am supposed to recieve minimum wage at the time $0.35 more......

2))) Solution: Called the company and found out the answere why....Their answer from corporate headquaters as followed....

"We would like to thank you for asking a question and here is the answer. Our company is a World based company and considering we are not located within your state, those laws of wage do not apply. Thank you and we hope that if you need any other assistance.".........

3> She threatened my friends jobs......and told me to my face......

3))) Solution: She felt really stupid about it and became friends and now is less of a dominiating female of ethnic selection.... She felt dumb in actuality 4 of the best employees left because of better jobs.....

4> She at one time made it clear that I would not work else where....

4))) Solution: Looking for a job so that I can save up and eventual travel the world and visit friends for maybe over a month to 3 months....

5> She made me and my friend after the second time during work buying needed supplies but instead she uses under minimum...

5))) Solution: A letter was sent explaining the need for certain things to change and now she is more liberal....

6> She also made it clear that one of my closest friends illness wasn't because of the paint.....

6))) Solution: The fire Inspector who I knew came back and issued a clean air policy ewhich mandates that the company must clean the air in the basement.....I hemorraged out my mouth and nose and ears and my friend just had a bad infection and back spasms.....Not from the air in the basement mY ASS!!!!

7> She has hated my existenance coming back into the store when she is there she makes sure everyone works....

7))) Solution: LOL!!! I mean I remind her of times of an ex-employee comes into the store and she does nothing for 6 hours at a time and lets the store go to hell and then she yells and goes away.....Pay back is a bitch....

8> She has also not said a word to me and tells my friends that they would like me to come back for inventory again....

8))) Solution: I could say kiss my ass or something else...Fuck off! Twisted but instead I was nice and I said I'll think about it......

9> She hates the fact that I want to get higher in the company once I get back....

9))) Solution: Told her the only way I am coming back is if I become a manger at another store......19.75 hr plus benefits bonus's and other stuff......

10> She has also talked to a few people about me trying to get me to come back.....

10))) All my friends tell her something different.....Its funny.....nay Hillarious....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Because of the Second Assistant manager also known as No Me CLEAN!!!

1> I was watched like a hawk when I came into the store and he would get uptight.....

2> He tried to get me followed and I had an eerie feeling I was being followed and I outsmarted them....I know my turf around me.....Tactical advantage

3> He also said he never regretted what happened that day..... Evil That pisses me off....

4> He also tried to hit on some of my friends and that was uncalled for and one of them called the Headquarters of the Rainbow and they gave him a warning notice....

5> He also tried to associate with my friends in RAINBOW in order to get information to his queen and store manager...It didn't work...

6> He also tried to put a rift between higher management and my friends and I laugh at him.....

7> He not only stopped being normal he stopped working entirely.....

8>He not only enjoyed the fact I left he talked to the wrong Distric manager and one of the owners who likes the way I work and was scolded because they wanted me back...

9> He also sent some people after me to get me... I think....cause they were describing No Me Clean perfectly and I got rid of them......
10> He promised me to make my friends life a living hell....>.> I hated him.....

I bet you guys are wondering why there aren't solutions well thats Ok because I have one big one.....

Solution: HE WAS FIRED COVERED UP IN A LAID-OFF SITUATION!!!!!!

WOOOOHHOOOOOOOoOOO!!!!

Here's what happened

This is what they said um he had to leave because he needed to go back to his hometown because they needed him and he had a better job there.....

Cover Up BULL SHIT
From the horse's mouth I found out that all the complaints he had

A total of 38 from woman filing sexual misconduct and badgering worked....

Loss prevention accused him of stealing merchandise and not only that saw certain things he bought for himself and gave himself bigger discounts....

Not only that one month prior he went to criminal court and lost and he plead guilty to a misdeamenor of somekind and was fined....

Best of all the things that happened is that he was asked to leave because his passports were fake...FAKE!!!!!

So he had to leave the contry as well as his job and the best thing is now the store manager is losing friends in high up authority.....WOOOOHOOOOOOOO !!!!! KAHRMAAAA BIATCH!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news she has been a bitch as usual and she is begining to crawl back to those people that she hurt....Thats hillarious and I went her to suffer and as what I thought of her and she was blowing me off.....

This happened not that long ago and my friend and I were walking up to the store and go past it because we walked a ton to get flowers to plant in her backyard and I thought it was nice to say Hi and I did and they looked and said nothing....My friend got Realllllly Upset and wanted to say something....They brushed me off and it was the one with the bad smirk.

I guess I got the last smile and laugh because now she is hurting in the department of friends....I thought it would be nice to post again and tell you what happened.....

I guarentee you that she won't do anything like that or else I am through and will tell her superiors and come bearing a long paper filed to the company and even with a video of what she does.....Digital information....I can't believe that she still wants me there and hates my guts....Go figure....

well thats all I have to say for now about the situation and I hope this would be the last but knowing her, she will have something up her sleeve like she normally does and ruin my mood and get me all angry again and screw me somehow.....

Atleast my friend's mom who's also a friend had been promoted in a way...Other than that I am happy that NO ME CLEAN is

NO ME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

And this me smiling and I hope they won't threaten my friends job again....It makes me feel like an ass......

NO ME HERE IS NO ME CLEAN ALL WASHED UP!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds