Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you hate the current job you are in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I really hate my job.
11.11%
3 11.11%
Its alright, atleast it pays my bills.
14.81%
4 14.81%
My job is Ok, I really have no complaints.
18.52%
5 18.52%
No, I am working where I always wanted to work.
7.41%
2 7.41%
Work? ... What Work?...
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you hate your current job?
Like in my stream of consciousness poem/ rant, he broke the toilet.....

This is the situation:

Most days he happens to be behind the stupid backroom any chance he gets and dissapears from the main floor for half hours at a time. One day a couple of weeks back he went to the bathroom dissapeared for two hours and returned to the floor. I was lucky enough that these people wanted to use the bathroom and the top of the bathroom where the exhaust panel fell off and instead telling the store manager, he ran to the floor. IT WAS A REFRIGERATOR BATH ROOM... Talk about literally freezing your nuts off....

The worst thing was that instead of actually fixing it himself.... I really don't want to know what he wanted from the exhaust panel... Some refreshing lovin'.... Anyway they make me put it on because he can't do shit and I end up almost falling off the ladder and falling into the toilet because the talles ladder had to be placed alongside the side of the room.... The worst part of this is that to this day he won't get in any trouble from the store manager and gets away with everything.... Everything.....

Its not fair but I guess that once I start looking for a better job that it'll be gravy.... :( I hope..... I just can't believe how ridiculous its been but I have to admit its been one of the worst experiences of my life....

Mind you that I get taken advantage of because I do everything and multi-task.... They don't respect me even.... In spanish they talk about how disrespectful I am to this NO ME CLEAN, but don't I have every right?

I push on with the image of leaving the store and throwing trash on him so we could call him "NO ME DIRTY" Bendejo.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
and I thought getting yelled at by hundreds of americans everyday sucked... wow!

I am in canada (obviously under my avitar...) and I am... was... working for sprint getting people to make some kind of payment to keep their cell phones up and running. (if they make a payment, I'll dock another $25+ off their bill, but they are soo damn stubborn... "Why" this "What is this about?" "How did this get so high?" "why are you guys charging me a month in advance" and on some fery special days, you get death threats.

mine was such a stupid reason... his cell phone account has 2 phones on it, and no family plan. his other phone is therefore charged for every single minute used. I told him the reason, and he complained. I explained to him that "in order to make your complaint, you'd have to get your account undernieth it's account spending limit so you can call customer service. it shows on your bill that you don't have a family plan and it was charging you for every minute..." this was going on for like an hour telling him the same thing over and over again. right before my shift ended, he finished by saying... "I'm gonna find you and slit your throat you little shit!"

then I sounded off "Well, have yourself a good day, sir, and thank you for choosing Sprint; bye-bye." then I went home and played GTA: San Andreas for 4 hours and went to bed.
You people are damned lucky. You at least have jobs and are considered employable. There is nobody within 30 miles of this benighted place that has any desire to give a near-17 year-old a non-menial job. And if you're smart (like I am) then you even got fired from menial jobs (I had one).

I admit the labor market is tight, but please could somebody open a job to teenagers that isn't remotely related to "customer service"?! Maybe even something slightly skilled?
I'll gladly switch to your vantage point .... Hell, you would not even think of those words in the same sentence and let alone in the same existance. I really feel you because at that age people never thought me hireable because I was under age and I have no connections anywhere. To say that you'd rather have this job than no job, its like me giving you a noose and pushing the chair after you hang yourself.

This is ridiculous that someone wants my nomial wages that is not even at 6.15 it is at 6, below minmum wage. You have no way to shoot or jump the ladder to get a promotion, and any idea thats yours is stolen and made to benefit them.

If you like my job maybe I could fly you ride you to my job and tell my boss that this person can't wait to work for you and I guarentee that on my way to pick you up I'll probably find several things out in front, a coroner and the police....

This job is a piece of shit and all it does it keeps me humble that these assholes work all over the world daily and none does anything about it, and that we should treasure the fact that some of us have jobs that have good bosses.

Now walk away from this hollowed grave before someone might trip you into a hole and start buring you.

Rainbow inc. fashion apparel, it should be refferred to as rainbow inc. anoxeric assholes assimilating atrocities and getting away with it while we fuck you up badly and leave your entrails out on the register hangin with what is your life....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ya, i got paid at 6.00$ CDN/hour at my last job too, which everyone knows up here is illegal, except for where I worked that is. My stingy bosses found a way to legally underpay me, under a "first-time worker's" law (I'm 16, and didn't have an official job before this).

My choice was to either get paid 6.00/hour or not even get paid at all for three weeks of work (about 30 hours), then get paid 8.00$ an hour.

I chose #1, knowing they wouldn't be forced to pay me 8.00$/hour until I logged at least 500 hours there (a full summer of work, which would have stolen about 1000.00$ from me!) But fortunately, they said that my work would've completely filled up my 30 hours of work experience, which I need to graduate, but that was also illegally said. They had absolutely no right of saying this could be done, and never even talked this out with my W.E consultant (who's an awesome teacher that didn't deserve to get caught up in this). This never was settled out! I quit my job and luckily managed to find another one because my brother quit and put in a good word for me. I quit with 0 hours of work experience logged and a paycheck not worth the paper it was printed on. :P
I mean nice way to steal that money bro and glad you found a better job....

At least you're that lucky.....

Your boss was probably not as annoying than my one store manager.....

Need to find other job....(hands out resumes on street corner)....

Still looking....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ok OKKKKKKK Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil

I had it up to hear with this mother fucker (Holds up his hand above his 2 story window thus representing the distance of my discontent to the concrete to my hand.)

I thought that after a deep inbedded conversation that happened between the district manger and both assistant store mangers that his bull shit would have been quashed and him been demoted or fired. To my dismay none of these situations occurred because of the asshole bitch that runs the place vouches for him. He's a no good Panamanian (His actual origin) who can't do shit if he had a gun barrel pointed to his temple and even if he had the actual decency to lift a finger.

He plays a game of hide and run away from the 1st assistant store manager and doesn't do shit and it PISSES ME OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! :?

I mean if he was hired to be competent, that means my store manager must have been on crack cocaine at the hiring of this irresponisible dumb ass that rather play with shoes than do actual work.

The thought sickens me that this ass gets paid more than I do even if I pull the job of 1 manager, 1 assistant store manger, 3 securtity enforcers, 5 sales associates, and probably there number one seller of merchandise because I'm that damn good......

I don't want to get cocky but I only get dead $6.00/ hr when I should get paid at least three times then that or even maybe four!!!!! :arrow:

What really hurt me the most is the situation that occured on Saturday that really made me flip my lid to almost losing it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday 2/11/06

Time: Hour and half before closing

Situation: HES AN ASSHOle....

Alright here it goes. I came in not fully comprehending the situation at hand with this asshole that doesn't want to do shit, comes in like 3 hours late and tries to cover it with a funeral thing.... I have told other people, coworkers at the job that I've had enough of this sucking of managers ass and that if he said anything that would slightly give me some reason to beat his ass, I would.... This shits beeen going on since December and nothing has been done..... Finally I come back after lunch and he's on the floor and begins his usual of not talking to me, cold shoulder, and stares that wouldn't intimitate ants. So I brush him slightly with my shoulder as i take my position as loss prevention/sales associate extrordinare and let him know to move his lazy ass that didn't want to move to begin with.

An hour and half before closing I tried to stop a customer(Hispanic) from coming onto the main floor with bags and I asked her nicely in English each time getting more pissed...

1) Excuse me maam I need to hold your bags please....

2) Maam I need to hold your bags please....

3) Maam your bags please....

4) Your bags please!......

By know I had to leave the front to follow this women saying it in spanish now..

5) Per miso senora, yo necessito tus bolsas, por favor.

6) Tus bolsas, por favor!

By now I've crossed my line of where Im supposed to go and stop and not leave 16 tagged bags unattended but I really wanted that person to come back but I even followed the rules to the exact T and now its the managers job, Mr.ASSMUNCH to tell her to bring her bags to the front at which time he's also allowed to search it for stolen contents but instead he stood there doing nothing with the shoes.....

Now Im helping a friend who's a long time shopper of rainbow and trying to converse while helping her pick out future merchandise to buy and this asshole comes storming down and looks me dead in the eyes and starts yelling at me....Yelling at me!!!1 Twisted :x :x

What the fuck?????>>>>>>???

ASSHOLE: Excuse me lonelygabu, excuse me....(He begins tapping the manakin with full force thus making me look in hate already...Continues) Listen to me lonelygabu.....LISTEN TO ME!!!!! I FOUND WOMEN WITH BAG ALL THE WAY IN BACK WITH BAGS! (I began to think, Thats when you tell the women that she has to give the bags to the person at the front....Well) LISTEN to ME!!!!!!!!!!

lonelygabu: A.....

ASSHOLE: No, YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!!! (Mind you my friend is there when this whole thing transpired and is willing to tell the dm with me....) No Jew listen to me!!!!! That is yore job......

lonelygabu: (if I only said something instead of biting my lip and only saying) Excuse me?.....

ASSHOLE: DO YOUR JOB!!!! (runs away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my friend saw my face and I started unpinning my fucking shirt getting ready to fight him instead being calmed down to a certain extent as I began to fume smoke out of my ears wanting to throw a series of punches thus uppercutting him through the air into the window and making him rethink his course of action but the Assistant manager sent be to the basement where I threw against the boxes of hangers twisting the box with so much force that a filled box didn't lose a single one and it travelled to the other hangers and I yelled at the top of my lungs

FUCKINGGGGGG DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to come down and thus made a mockery of his attempt to belittle me as I continued to crave revenge and he then did the same shit of following me around the floor and not doing what he's supposed to do like 5 feet away from me making me feel as if he wanted to fuck me in the ass....

I mean I wanted to say something down the lines of are you gay or something because do you want me you sick perverse Fuck!!!!1 :!: :!:

After that day I punched many walls thus creating dents in hard plastic wood carbon walls which were supposed to be dent proof, my ass.....

This is it and WAR IS WAR And I won't let his stand....

If you here about it in the news and or radio its me and I don't give two shits and I hope that they lose what has been a jewish kind of greed where they don't pay employees even basic minimum wage....(7.35/hr)

Mark my words, this abomination will be stoped and I don't care if it tarnishes there image, Dumb fucks and I feel like everything inside is about to explode!!!!!

FUCKING DUMB-SHIT ASSHOLES THAT I WISH TI SHOOT 21 SHOTS OF FLAMMING ACID THROUGH MOUTH AND WATCH THEM BURN WITH PAIN AND PEEL SKIN OFF LIKE LAYERS ON FISH AND GUT THEM TO THE BONES......

I don't know what will happen but I know this...

I'm scared of myself and the fact that some things almost happened...
I'm dumb for not being man enough to say anything....
I'm afraid of whats in my future as well as my fate....
I'm myself and I don't know if I can take it anymore....

Looking for some words to encourage me in my fight for whats right..;. :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know if I could make it....

My life sux :cry: ....

lonelygabu walks away feeling like shit and begins to cry......

Why me?....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Sounds like covertly recording one of these abusive exchanges might do the trick. If he's that easy to provoke, getting him to lose his mind on a tape/mini-dick/iPod shouldn't be too hard. Just as long as he doesn't ask you why you're smirking so much.

Then just trot on up to HIS boss and be like "We need to talk about this guy. His behavior is unprofessional amd abusive. Listen to this."

And the watch his head roll across the floor and out the door! ;) Worth a shot, anyway.
senjuro Wrote:Sounds like covertly recording one of these abusive exchanges might do the trick. If he's that easy to provoke, getting him to lose his mind on a tape/mini-dick/iPod shouldn't be too hard. Just as long as he doesn't ask you why you're smirking so much.

Then just trot on up to HIS boss and be like "We need to talk about this guy. His behavior is unprofessional amd abusive. Listen to this."

And the watch his head roll across the floor and out the door! ;) Worth a shot, anyway.

I can't think of anything cooler than this stratagy, however provocation and secret recording are rather shakey in certain manners.
I mean thanks for the suggestion and I have already debated about how to solve the problem and I'm just gonna quit but leave a present at each of the tv stations dictating the truth at what happens at the rainbow shops and screw them the worst way possibble....So much to write and so little time....

The other thing is Ive been thinking about that but he usually picks out a time that would be convienent to him and recording him will be like pulling teeth... BTW the store manager doesn't give two shits about me and my opinions and basically she would disregard the conversation and making my life at work worse.....

THERE"S NO WAY TO WIN WITH THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel more defeated with every thought on the subject and its been driving me bonkers and it hurts the very fiber of my being.....

At this right I probably will get an ulcer, have a heart attack and stroke before I turn 21.......

Im not that weak but it makes me tear every time I dwell and dig deeper into this terrain....

I really feel like every time I work, I wear a fake smile and its beginning to hide less pain and beginning to shed light on the circumstance.....Im just tired and really sad.....

Tired and feel like Im a piece of shit that is worthless.....

This job is not helping....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds