Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you hate the current job you are in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I really hate my job.
11.11%
3 11.11%
Its alright, atleast it pays my bills.
14.81%
4 14.81%
My job is Ok, I really have no complaints.
18.52%
5 18.52%
No, I am working where I always wanted to work.
7.41%
2 7.41%
Work? ... What Work?...
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you hate your current job?
Did somebody think you were an actual target and puncture your lung with an arrow?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
damn i wish i had a job to hate.Oh,well i'll have to get by somehow :p
Quote:Did somebody think you were an actual target and puncture your lung with an arrow?

hehe, Wise, it wasn't that bad. But I had to deal with 12 customers at once, a person at a register, and a female age 27 almost threaten me because I had so many...that is just the synopsis...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The good ol' opera tour this year's not so bad. It involves far less travel than previous years so I'm only out for two weeks instead of five. However, everyone's penchant to be oversocial and have "jam sessions" really annoys me. I like to have time to myself, and sometimes I don't feel that many people besides myself really understand that.

Oh well. I'll live!
I love my jobs. The school job is good, i get to see theatre often and I get paid to do it! Sure it is stressful at times but thats ok.

My other job is goin well , I am on good terms with all the other employees and the only gripe I have is the long periods of standing which isn't really good with my bad back but the old people keep me in high spirits!
Veemon's Followers
Quote:hehe, Wise, it wasn't that bad. But I had to deal with 12 customers at once, a person at a register, and a female age 27 almost threaten me because I had so many...that is just the synopsis...
I've been there. For me, that used to be any given Sunday morning at Lowe's.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:I've been there. For me, that used to be any given Sunday morning at Lowe's.

Well Wise, it may be worse then that I think if I worked in NYC, but understanded, I usually deal with people I know so I can have 20 customers but they don't mind waiting for good service..

hehehe Senjy, I know you will be fine, I hope you get that alone time..

Roran? What is this new job?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
LG, I hope things are going better...didn't happen to read this thread before. I was kind of lucky and found my job in the newspaper. Not the kind of work I'd like to make a career in, but...like my vote...it pays the bills. I have to deal with customers and co-workers, as well, all day long. I think my co-worker, in the counter office I work in, drives me more insane than any customer, on the phone or at the counter.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I like my job. Can't go back to work for a few more weeks, but thats okay. I work at the animal shelter up here. Has a little hospital type thingy attached to it. I work in both, mostly as an assistant in the hospital area, but not for long hopefully.

I'm taking courses in animal medicine online, and when I'm done with that, will be taking another course up at the college so they can know that I know what I'm doin. I don' know how long I have ta go to school to do this, but its gonna be worth it. I love helpin the animals like that.. Only bad part about my job is when we can't help one.. Or they've been there too long..
Logistics for the military is a good job for those who don't want to get shot. There's obviously the commitment and training, but you can be employed in almost any job that you could find in the regular job market except you get housing and a second-to-none pension (for those that don't make billions, mind you).