Join our server on Discord

Laws and Bush
First Bush and his pro-life morons. I think people shoud do what they wish with there bodys. Second crazy people are deemed to be useless. I have a form of mental condition that I can't spell and my schol dose nothing for the fact that my I.Q. is 147 and my test grades are great but some things I can not do well outside tests and back to Bush he says that give all the same test nad the people that are in programs for mental problems will do well. Me I what hime to take one of those tests and see what he does. I'm willing to bet that he will not even understand half the problems. Now can we just electe one sane normal person.
Not that I don't think you're attempting to make a point, but I find it hard to believe you have an I.Q. of 147. Then again, those I.Q. tests are rather flawed and meaningless.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And if you took the test online, it's fake. They give you a score to grab your attention, so that you will join their site or something. Also, the whole Bush is an idiot has been done. I don't want to turn this into a debate but:

I am not a moron for thinking that an unborn baby is a person. Sure I think you should do what you want with your own body. When it affects another's body, that's another story.

Also, what do you want your school to do about it?
Renamon's Army
Keep Bush out of this: that's a debate issue and we have banned party politics. Keep this to unsupportive schools and the lack of support for those with neuro/phycological issues.
Frist I took the test at Penn State and I what the school to only keep me in the classes that I need. And my score is not that far up. 1.17% of people have that I.Q.
Quote:Frist I took the test at Penn State and I what the school to only keep me in the classes that I need. And my score is not that far up. 1.17% of people have that I.Q.
Say what? I do agree you should leave Bush out of this. Have you asked Penn State why they accepted you (and what they expect you to do)? If you wrote like that on your entrance essay to my school, I sure as hell wouldn't accept you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If you have problems puting writing or speech into order, i'd suggest that you take your time.
Relax, and run your thoughts through your mind, and visualize them into words or writing.
Renamon's Army
IQ tests can (and commonly are) be off by as much as 20 points.

Oh, and ignore the statistic on how your IQ isn't that uncommon. 147 still means you're 47% smarter than the average person, and that's something to be proud of. Don't let polls affect your opinion, PLEASE. Take them with an entire canister of salt.