Join our server on Discord

As you wallow in a sea of sorrow
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Why cant Fred Durst ever be found dead and even-more-bloated on a motel room floor?

That would definately be a cause of celebration.
The Seahawks got screwed! There were three major ref calls that completely altered the game:

Roethlisberger never crossed the plane of the endzone, but the refs called it wrongs.

The supposed offensive pass interference in the endzone was a back and forth tangle, perfectly legal.

And the worst one: the holding call that brought the Seahawks back to the 20 when they had made it to the Steelers' 1 yard line. Madden himself said there was no hold on that play!

It's my opinion that this game was decided long before it was played by biased refs, just like the 90% Steelers' fans in the stadium (it should be 50/50). Fans of the redneck city team won out over the fans of the technological city team. It's like when the man who invented the internet got screwed by the biased governor of Florida.

Note that my new sig features Soundgarden's crowning album. Soundgarden is my favorite among the Seattle grunge bands of the late 80's/early 90's.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I agree rather wholly on that. Especially that offensive interference in the endzone... and that the game was rigged.
It just goes to show you how backwards the world really is...rednecks control everything!
Quote:"We knew it was going to be tough going up against the Pittsburgh Steelers," Holmgren told the fans at Qwest Field. "I didn't know we were going to have to play the guys in the striped shirts as well."

Taken from:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ao...&type=lgns
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against