Join our server on Discord

What are some of your favourite Digimon Fanfics?
Quote:(cries at Wisemon's feet) I thought what we had was special! Now I will forever be crushed until five minutes from now (sniffles)
I'm sorry; part of being who I am is saying the necessary things that sometimes hurt people's feelings. Honest people make the world turn, otherwise the space aliens have already won.

Quote:And about the sora/matt thing? I don't say anything about that anymore.
I just never liked it.
You just know that it's not going to work. Matt's a rock star, a womanizer. There's no good couple for Matt, because Matt's just going to fuck everyone (probably some men too; he's probably the queerest DigiDestined beside Ryo. To support my point, see his outfit in "Revenge of Diaboromon").
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh sorry, I meant non-japenese familys sorry.
Like I said before, I never found any human characters to be like that (although that yolei/mimi thing was a little). Besides I always though a good looking musican need a good looking wife so I always paired him up with mimi.
Hehe, I'm not mad Wise, just playing qoth you, I really don't care who hates me and who doesn't, I can understand your opinion though, I first thought the First-Person narrative would make others hate me, the Eps come from my twisted little mind, the suffix Ep- goes before any name they have, it is just my little mark on the world, thank you for pointing out weak points though, still enjoy constructive criticism ^ ^