Join our server on Discord

What are some of your favourite Digimon Fanfics?
You know that back in 02 fic was pretty interesting, I kind of forgot why everyone hated FFN for a second.
What back in 02 fic? Cause "forgot why everyone hates FFN for a second" is a high complement!
Okay, that guy does seem to be really good, but I don't have the time to read his stuff right now.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Anonmon Wrote:What back in 02 fic? Cause "forgot why everyone hates FFN for a second" is a high complement!
That songfic back in 02 that guy in the link wrote. It's about yolei.
Aww, Wise read my work (blushes) I feel so happy and the constructive criticism is lovely ^ ^

Actually, it gets deeper but i love to leave main lines hanging until it is needed, the Ep thing comes from my invented race of Ep people like that handsome devil in my avatar though my story charaters are human, I think in a recent story I say that none of my works will focus on any seasona nd most comes from my imagination, I was looking to do somehting different, though I may use a piece from different seasons to help the flow better

Once more, thanks Wise (hugs) it is an honor to have you read my works, no matter how shultzy they are ^ ^
Quote:Once more, thanks Wise (hugs) it is an honor to have you read my works, no matter how shultzy they are ^ ^
I'm honored that you think it's an honor. :D Unfortunately, I really can't see myself continuing to read a series where the characters have such similar sounding names and the plot only vaguely resembles Digimon. I think I speak for most readers when I suggest that if you want to have a real audience, you might want to start over with something that's actually based on the series with real human characters from the series. If you want to continue the storyline that you have now, that's also your prerogative.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:
Anonmon Wrote:What back in 02 fic? Cause "forgot why everyone hates FFN for a second" is a high complement!
That songfic back in 02 that guy in the link wrote. It's about yolei.

It is good, and I've never even heard "1985".

Personally, I think the only reason Miyako wound up as a housewife was that they randomly selected Kenyako to be an official couple and somebody had to do housework. It had to be Yolei, then, because she was a girl.

It would have been better if there'd never been official couples and Yolei and Sora got their own jobs instead.
Perssonally I stoped saying anything about those couples when tamers started but I would think it would be more like a normal family now, both parents do both thing around the house because they both might work.
And about the sora/matt thing? I don't say anything about that anymore.
I just never liked it.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Once more, thanks Wise (hugs) it is an honor to have you read my works, no matter how shultzy they are ^ ^
I'm honored that you think it's an honor. :D Unfortunately, I really can't see myself continuing to read a series where the characters have such similar sounding names and the plot only vaguely resembles Digimon. I think I speak for most readers when I suggest that if you want to have a real audience, you might want to start over with something that's actually based on the series with real human characters from the series. If you want to continue the storyline that you have now, that's also your prerogative.

Alright Wise, I'm sorry :cry: I was actually hoping that since it starts vaguely people would look into more and more when they see my name, I personally like when stories build over time so rather than spilling my heart in the first story, let it gradually build over time, I was also not expecting everyone to love or even like it, I just did what comes naturally ^ ^

(cries at Wisemon's feet) I thought what we had was special! Now I will forever be crushed until five minutes from now (sniffles)
UnknownH Wrote:Perssonally I stoped saying anything about those couples when tamers started but I would think it would be more like a normal family now, both parents do both thing around the house because they both might work.

Do the Japanese now find it socially praiseworthy to have two working parents? Because you know that they idealize the families they put on TV.