Join our server on Discord

What are some of your favourite Digimon Fanfics?
Quote:Take a wild guess about who this is and why he's here.
:oops: My lesser known Mediaminer postings. Unfortunately, a formatting conflict eliminated my indentations, so the stories don't appear as I intended them, which is probably why they're not too popular there.

I like Robster; he's just missing that thing that separates very good authors from great authors.

Lord Archive is one of the few authors that puts research and deeper meanings into his fics, but getting through them takes some resolve. I've been called nearly his equal, but some day, I'd like to be called his superior. It gives me a reason to keep writing.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Another fun author is that chap whose name I can't remember, but wrote those mad comedies that ended in orgies. I think I'll look for him now. Wait for an edit, later on.
What can I say, I keep my friends links. That's why I have robster's stuff bookmarked, he was friend of mine. And you're as good as archive since you both make a very different story then what was on the show. While his is more mature and researched, yours are mature and you put more of your self in when you wrote them.
Quote:Another fun author is that chap whose name I can't remember, but wrote those mad comedies that ended in orgies. I think I'll look for him now. Wait for an edit, later on.
You mean Felixmon? Yeah, too bad his writing career was so short-lived.

Quote:And you're as good as archive since you both make a very different story then what was on the show. While his is more mature and researched, yours are mature and you put more of your self in when you wrote them.
Hey, thanks man. I do what I can...and then I try to do a little better.
I know that you saw me.
Yeah, he's serious while you're more funny. You both do good work.
Quote:Yeah, he's serious while you're more funny. You both do good work.
I don't know if I'd use the word "serious" to apply to everything he does. Have you read his last two "Casanova" lemons (the second one involves Yolei)? I think he goes a little too far and way out of character with the fetishes. I don't see your favorite purple haired computer expert allowing herself to be tied up and gagged by anyone for anything. I certainly don't see Davis as the sexually lucky with everybody type. Even in the comics, his trademark is being a loser at love. Now, this isn't to say that Lord Archive doesn't write serious. As I've heard, "Courage" is possibly the most serious lemon ever written (I haven't been able to get through it all).
I know that you saw me.
I love reading, it is just me, and Red Rover can keep you filled, but I have read almost every story on the DaD, I know, I have some time on my hands, I have read Wisemon's work and found it great, I love the way he uses music and he was a big inspiration to me

as for the whole gay thing, it doesn't work for me but lesbians do, go figure, extreme violence does not play on my behalf either, yet I am the first one to skin a person alive, another odd thing I do not like is seeing any women Digi or otherwise hurt in these stories, I really don't get it either
Yeah, not everything but he's more serious then you sometimes. But he does have a different style then you.
Quote:I have read Wisemon's work and found it great, I love the way he uses music and he was a big inspiration to me
I read the first two chapters of your "The Beginning" series. I see some style similarities in your work; you do seem to enjoy engineering type terminology. To be honest, your stories baffle me. I don't understand how this is about Digimon (it doesn't seem to apply to any particular Season). Also, making every character start with "Ep" gets very confusing. I think your style could be used for more series faithful plotlines.
I know that you saw me.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/9700/

That guy and DFDarkside write the single best Digimon fanfics on the net. We can aspire to their greatness, but it would take a lot of work to reach anything near it.