Join our server on Discord

Digimon Rumble 2
Hey everyone , well i forgot all about this game but, does anyone have it and is it good? I'd like to get opinions from you all :D

Edit: also seems they're coming out with Digimon World [Working Title] yay ^^ even if it doesn't come out in America you can still import it heh...
It is decent to say the least, more digivolves, some cool attacks, but nothing great, and they opted for some no name flame digimon instead of Rean! Gabu's still there though and his second stage is great with cheap freezing techniques, don't buy this if you love Digimon and still want to love them, or buy this if you want to upskirt Lillymon.
Quote:hey opted for some no name flame digimon instead of Rean
What? I'd hate to ask, but what are you talking about?

Either way, I would say it is an upgraded version of the first one with a few problems. The graphics are obviously better. A few more digimon with the omssion of some (Terriormon, Impmon, Renamon, and the boss I believe). They all have three levels to digivovle now. The only downside it is a bit "unfun" evolving. The style is closer to smash brothers now with health and lives, and every time you die you go down one form, if possible. The stages are more elaborate then the last with traps and what not. The game isn't too bad, but it isn't very great either.

Oh, and if you really have played the first there are no tamers, and there still isn't an ending besides a "Congradulations" with your digimon on a pedastol.
I've wanted to play it but I never found it before.
I think he means flamon...*shurgs*

Hmm well yeah guess im not getting it then >< if theres more posotive words then maybe but heh i doubt i could find it, hey does anyone torrent games >.>?
EpsilonZX Wrote:It is decent to say the least, more digivolves, some cool attacks, but nothing great, and they opted for some no name flame digimon instead of Rena! Gabu's still there, though, and his second stage is great with cheap freezing techniques, don't buy this if you love Digimon and still want to love them, or buy this if you want to upskirt Lillymon.
Are you talking about Digimon rumble arena and digimon world for the PSX or are they releasing new games with the same titles?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh hehe i think Digimon Rumble 2 is the very least known digimon game out in America xD

http://cube.ign.com/objects/623/623741.html for all three systems, sorta a continuation of Digimon Rumble Areana
I haven't played either, but i pummeled everyone on SSB :P so i'd like to get it none the less.. unfortunately i've tried but i can't find any digimon roms what-so ever
i went to the shop to get a ps2, as game cube isn't all that popular here, and i passed a gaming store, browsing around inside i found rumble arena for xbox, sitting there for about $40, so quickly i grabbed incase it were gone the next time i visited.

it's alot like smashbrothers, a few less attacks, about the same ammount of characters.. just requires alot less manual dexterity.
on SSBM, i'd take on lvl 9 link.. this game (on fast) is still slow imo.
But still, i love spamming catastrophe (from what i've seen, gatomon digivolved to nefertimon then angewomon, which doesn't seem right, but gato and nefertimon are way overpowered.

you'd expect that when you're using the same attacks and they're saying the same things repetatively, that it would get quite old.. but it doesn't.

pretty good game..
I'd give it a 7/10 :3