Join our server on Discord

Poll: How old do you think is acceptable to view the domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
52.17%
12 52.17%
34.78%
8 34.78%
18 or up only!
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EpsilonZX Wrote:and WoW... ackkkk! let go of my neck Munkee! I won't say anything, I promise!!

Just remember, everytime you play WoW, I die a little inside. Do you want to cause my death???
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:and WoW... ackkkk! let go of my neck Munkee! I won't say anything, I promise!!

Just remember, everytime you play WoW, I die a little inside. Do you want to cause my death???

His level 45 Dwarf/Paladin does.
Quote: Aguy and Cboy creep me out, it's turning into an alphabetical cult... I want to be Dped, I called it!

Crap someone found out now you have to join or I will do something very bad like make you into a Y no one likes Y and if you do your a Communist. I know I don't want to be a communist do you?
OMG if DrunkenMunkee dies...I'll be hurt...if anything happens to my friends...I go nuts...believe me...ask Collin...or Gabs...they know that I flip out when something bad happens...I'm very emotional and I admit that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:OMG if DrunkenMunkee dies...I'll be hurt...if anything happens to my friends...I go nuts...believe me...ask Collin...or Gabs...they know that I flip out when something bad happens...I'm very emotional and I admit that.

Don't worry, if that happens we'll get you so drunk you can't remember what Digimon are (like what, 50% BAC?), then we'll clone Munkee from one of the hairs that I have of every member of the DaD (or scales, in some cases). You'll never know the difference.
So...thats what I'm worth to you guys? I can just be cloned?? /cry Atleast Misty loves me.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:So...thats what I'm worth to you guys? I can just be cloned?? /cry Atleast Misty loves me.

Unless you're implying that your clone will be a Digimon-hating, albino communist-hardliner....yes. It'd be cool to be cloned.

But FINE, I GUESS I could try to resuscitate you in the event of someting going horribly awry...or throw you in cryo-sleep and have a team of UNSC doctors try to get you back alive....
Yes, I love you DrunkenMunkee...you are not a clone and you never will be
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yes, I love you DrunkenMunkee...you are not a clone and you never will be

*Walks away angrily*
*whispers to DrunkenMunkee* yess we did it..now we can make out in peace...finally!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA