Join our server on Discord

Poll: How old do you think is acceptable to view the domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
52.17%
12 52.17%
34.78%
8 34.78%
18 or up only!
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

College/University's not like that at all. You just hang out with people from your own faculty, you won't have to deal with undesirable elements like that very often if you don't want to.

Incidentally, am I like the only person on this board who drinks??
No, you're not. I happen to enjoy the taste of beer and whiskey when I can get them (LEGALLY!).

Quote:Yep that is middle school but High school is alot worse *sigh* oh well only 3 more school years of drugs,sex, and teenage pregancies... then i get to go to college and have aight years ogf the same thing... what is with the world???

You're just mad because you know that the moment you get laid every possible bad consequence of teenage sex will rain down upon you. It's a nasty feeling, I know, but try to ignore it.
Probably but i am gonna try not to get lid for a while and i plsn on growing up and living alone for the rest of my life anyway so i will probably have that feeling only once
Veemon's Followers
I have to agree with some of you, if you are mature enough, than age doesnt matter. The mind is separate from the body. I'm underage aswell.
(Transylvanian accent)

I agree with you, it is not the age that counts, but the maturity of the mind.

Expect Ten-Year-Olds.
I hope not.
I drink every now and again, but it has to be specail like weddings or parties, and then it has to be a very dull drink like white wine, sheet wine is always good, red is good with steak, and mud slides, those hit the spot ^ ^

I think half the DaD is underage! I write for this place and I am underage, I think, but fact of the matter is, I ave been 18 since I was 7, so the mind is indeed seperate from the body

Even people who say Oh noez teh intraweb! may not be complete rejects, so word does not always decide how old we are either
Hey! I say Oh Noez Teh Intraweb! but...thats a really bad point to make...
I believe that if you have the capacity to register on these forums, browse around the site and be honest to yourself that this stuff interests you, you're welcome to come. The fact that society generally hisses at sites like this makes sure that the 10-year-olds who label it as 'ghey' stay out and keep themselves busy on the MTV forums :D
And that's a good thing. Becuase everyone knows normal MTV sucks. And a ten year old is usally an idiot on the internet.