Join our server on Discord

Poll: How old do you think is acceptable to view the domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
52.17%
12 52.17%
34.78%
8 34.78%
18 or up only!
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The H is very easy to figure out. But the Unknown part is because I don't share anything about myself. And thus, I am unknown to all but my friends.
okay.
Yeah it really wasn't a complecated story.
If we're talking about name origins mine is just that "Shadow" was what all the kids at my old school used to call me (Only my family uses my real name) because I kept to myself and had a dark personality, the knight part I added because it sounded cool 8) .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
so... my name's supposed to be "the lonely vampire prince of darkness who is one with the shadows and loves animals enough to make hardcore love and escaped prison because he is a lunatic" ?

but that'd be too long... that IS what most of them think about me!
Personally, I don't think age matters at ALL. I think I was 14 when I found this, somehow. I used to visit it just for the gallery, but then it went down and I joined the forums. And now I'm here, and like others still underage.
Hey, you're mature enough so no one really cares.
That's the way I see it.
I am not 15 though close to it, I have been in therapy for some time with the public fighting and so on, it's nothing really, anyhow, the psychiatrist says I am twenty or so and I am far too advanced for my own good, then I had to take medication but I was like hell no! So we settled out of court and I had to miss two weeks of school, no one died though, lucky for them

Overall, I do not think the age thing matters, I have been looking at playboy since I was like 6! We all learn it eventually and middle school is just full of sexual encounters
Quote:We all learn it eventually and middle school is just full of sexual encounters

Yep that is middle school but High school is alot worse *sigh* oh well only 3 more school years of drugs,sex, and teenage pregancies... then i get to go to college and have aight years ogf the same thing... what is with the world???
Veemon's Followers