Join our server on Discord

Lemon Ideas
Hey everybody i decided that i should submit some things and I decided to write some lemons. I just need some help deciding which digimon to base it on. I have never written one so it may take a little while but besides that i should have it done in a week.
Veemon's Followers
I've always though there was a gross underrepesentation of Armadillomon in lemons. Him and Tentomon (Though I'm nota tentomon fan myself).
armadillomon.... i could probably do that...
Veemon's Followers
What are you gonna be writing? Yaoi?
I really like the idea of Renamon with Flamedramon in a AU, hehe...
But if you want Armadillomon...
If you don't like doing Yaoi, you could use him with Gatomon or a horny Biyomon. Otherwise a Yaoi between him and Tentomon wouldn't be a so bad idea...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Be sure to keep the narrative easy to read with good grammar, and interesting with extended metaphors, simmilies and powerful literary devices. They all seem to be grossly under respresented.
Don't overdo the metaphors and simile though, less you end up at Fanficrants.
Well i just finished the lemon. Umm anyone wanna look over it for me i checked it a few times but i am not good judging my own work. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!
Veemon's Followers
If you want I can check it, you can send a PM to me or just E-Mail it, I have quite free time so I can review it. Wink
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
PM it over to me, I'll take a look.

Be assured, I'll be blunt, harsh, and judgemental.