Join our server on Discord

Birthday times!
While looking back from a magazine stand across the street, I quote the first thing that comes to mind.

"Now there's something you don't see every day."
*picks up a rock from the ground*
Pssh Gunter i'd love another lap dance xD
*Looks out of a smoothie shop window and sees hundreds of children running in an unruly mob fashion*
Collin: Hmm either the Hanson Brothers are in town or... wait a minute HOLY CRAP IT"S GABUMON AND DEMIVEEMON!!!
* Jumps through the window and begins sprinting to catch up to Gabumon and DemiVeemon*
Collin: Gosh i am too fat to do this much longer
* Jumps in a cab and drives next to gabumon and demiveemon and pulls them into the cab and we drive away laughing maniacally* YAY!

Collin thinks to himself : " well it is his birthday "
Stop the cab! * the cab stops and I start running ,finds gabumonfurry and picks him up and runs back to the cab anfd then we continue to drive away* 8)
Veemon's Followers
DV-DMX: I suppose that... thanks? *looks ar collin eyes* *nervous smile*
*climbs up the cab's seat and sees all the children following* Fuck you little... crap, I don't have fingers... stupid little paws... *loses balance and falls from the cab's window to the ground* *the children nearing*
Ow... great, now what am I gonna do? kill them with little bubbles?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Collin: What do you think Gabumon? Should we go back?
Gabumon: I think he can fend for himself but he has a cold..
Collin: I can take care of that!
*cab does a quick u turn and pulls up next to the crowd of people surrounding Demiveemon*
Collin:Here you go!!! * tosses a packet of alkaseltzer and some Day and Nyquil at Demiveemon*
Gabumon: Okay we can go now...
* the cab slowly pulls away*

*Demiveemon suddenly sneezes releasing hundreds of bubbles and launching him in the air. Demiveemon suddenly lands on the roof of the cab*
Demiveemon: Thanks for saving me guys.....
:D
Veemon's Followers
(great, I am still being controlled by others... :roll: Even if I like it *insert sarcasm here* stop it before you make me angry and I decide to eat you using a spoon)

*pulls out spoon and opens cab roof* *enters cab and sits in the back seat*
DV-DMX: Okay, I am ready, I think I should turn back by then... oh crap... I feel...dizzy... *falls asleep in cab's seat*
zzz...dammit...zzz...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
* Gabumon and Collin look at each other and pull out huge giant Sharpies and look at DemiVeemon with a grin*

:D
Veemon's Followers
*pulls out a hatchet and goes for the kids*

Seit:MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Hey thats mean... good job :D
That well that definately destroys the future of the world... well sorta. Well just have to start a new bunch. And (unlike the current American ones) make sure their not stupid or fat.