Join our server on Discord

Birthday times!
Happy Birthday Gabumon Furry. Whatever you have left of it by now... but being a year older last longer than turning it. Whatever that is supposed to really mean I'm not sure.
I ditto everyone else! Happy freakin birthday Wink
happy birthday, sorry i'm a day late.
Belated happy birthday my true-blue friend, don't let those SUCK-ASS-BITCHY-CRAPPY-SHIT-CHILDREN-OF-FILTH-people at your school get you down!

I couldn't get you anything special, and it's a day late- but I still hope you enjoy 'em! *gives another gabumon (with a Blue bow-tie), a digivice (so it can digivolve) a pendant (so it can digivolve more) a digiegg of fertility (so it can Sexy-Armor Digivolve) and hug. *hugs*
*people in the topic notice a long trail of blood behing Zephyr*
Yo, happy belated birthday! I brought you a gift too.
*takes three heads of Gabumon Furry's classmates that didn't greet him* I beheaded them myself for you! :D
senjuro Wrote:Hey everyone! It's Gabumonfurry's birthday today! (January 17th)

Make sure you extend birthday wishes to him if you see him posting around!
Mr. Gabumon... happy birthday... *thunder and lightning* You like the cake we baked? *Hands Agent Cake*
Hehe thanks everyone ^^ haha i love all of your gifts! *hugs all*!

Yah made me smile x3
Happy birthday, though I'm a day late...sorry-_-

hmmm... I'll make it up to you tomorrow

*sneaks up to gabumonfurry's house in the middle of the night and plops a 4.5 foot a.i. installed gabumon re-inactment figure on your doorstep complete with instructions of use (and there are many ways you can use it along with your choice of it "using" you) state-of-the-art technology stolen from the year 2038 (I almost got frozen several times getting it from there and blasting my thermal transport device to mask my returning destination.

OH! be sure to activate my signal cloaking so they won't go back and take it from you later. it's located under his fur behind his right ear. the compartment opens upward. I installed it because I care ^_^
Hehe sok thanks ^^! *gives Humon a big head* ooh its so cool*looks side to side and rushes it to my room* hehehe

Thanks for all the Gabumons i think im going to run out of food soon x.x

Cakes delicious too ^^

And thanks for the decapitated head... O.O they're very fun to kick around :D *gives everybody a big hug again*
*sniff* I love it when I make someone smile.