Join our server on Discord

Quiz: How angelic are you when it comes to sex?
in the last 2 months I shattered my femur and was in excruciating pain when they had to transfer me to a hospital without painkillers of anykind, I had a complete knee replacement surgery to the point where the only bone in the entire knee area is the knee cap, I have a scar that's at least 1 and a half feet long, I have to get a needle shoved into my arm almost every other day, and I swear the people at physical therapy are trying to kill me. How the heck does that rock?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That is one of the most unique "decorations" I've heard of. THough if you think about it, it isn't the perfect winter decoration since bears hibernate during the winter.... maybe that is why they don't like it. lol
Except for the leg thing, I think gunter thinks it's pretty cool.
Okay the bear survived here's the pic.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/S...oto001.jpg

I love this thing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hehe, why would that concern your neighbors??
Cause most of them have kids under the age of 4 and until recently I had a sign on it that said "Ask your parents what this bear is doing." I love being an asshole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol Hahahaah very nice xD, did you have it outside or something?
Right in the front yard lol .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:in the last 2 months I shattered my femur and was in excruciating pain when they had to transfer me to a hospital without painkillers of anykind, I had a complete knee replacement surgery to the point where the only bone in the entire knee area is the knee cap, I have a scar that's at least 1 and a half feet long, I have to get a needle shoved into my arm almost every other day, and I swear the people at physical therapy are trying to kill me. How the heck does that rock?

that's only physical pain. you think I haven't had accidents like that too?
please, the floor's made of stone, so when some moisture sets on it, it get's wet. then it get's cold, and turns to ice. I'm prone to slipping, and there was one of those times where I had to crawl up the stairs to get at the phone- then the doctors... yes, the doctors.... I think they hate me. they put me in a state where I can't stand the pain, and went temporarily insane. (6 years ago.)

not just that- ive broken shins, arms, wrists... I really should get carpetting.

but that's nothing compared to what happened last year- if you read some posts, you'll discover that my account was taken over by a friend nick-named "blue", I hit my head on the corner of a table, and was unconcious for a couple of days, then he found me. and then he found this site. and then he discovered my password, and knowing me, he did what I wouldve told him to do.

but that's all physical... it's the emotional pain that haunts me...
-did I mention that everything I say is a hundred percent true? (except the part where I coppied of beauty and the beast, there was a small group of people claiming I kidnapped a girl, but I didn't kidnap her- she fucking broke in! my I found one of my windows broken, and one of my rooms were locked! eventually, they coaxed her out, and left me alone without even a "sorry" or a "thank you".)

besides, pain is the only thing that distracts me from current events. maybe I should shatter my femur too.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:Normal: people like Mr. Unknown H.
Unknown NORMAL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's quiet and unassuming, but you don't know him like I do. But there is something to it: tranquil people tend to look more normal than screaming and hystrionic people like you and me.

My definition of normal: people who are grey and have a strong herd instinct. People that would tan their skin even if they know it will harm them, or dye their hair blond even if they know it'll ruin their hair and make them look worse than with their natural color just cuz it's fashionable and everyone else does it.

Oh, and this is my 1000th post :D