Join our server on Discord

Quiz: How angelic are you when it comes to sex?
You know, they did a huge comic thing about that before.
senjuro Wrote:There's no such thing as a "normal person." Everyone's a freak in some way or another.

You missed my point, that being that "normal" has a recursive definition. You must define "normal" in order to define "normal".
No, I know what you meant. It's one of those words you can't really define, particularly without using the word "normal" or "norm" somewhere in it.

Here's what dictionary.com has to offer:

adj.
Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical

So here's the question: since there isn't really a very concrete definition of the word, how do we even know what it means?
let me rephrase that-

NORMAL (in one way or another) : you people Wink

ABNORMAL/WEIRD/UNNATURAL/LUNATIC (too everyone here, even the women and children... EVEN THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!) : me.

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Why must everyone discriminate me so!?
Maybe your the normal one and we're all abnormal.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh? you think so?

here's my situation:

a crazed woman in a ponytail and a blue dress has broken into my castle, and is playing with her so-called "enchanted mirror" on the roof, she keeps reffering to it as "Father? Father?".

There's a mob of angry people waving pitchforks and torches and yelling "kill the Beast! Kill the Beast" over and over again outside right now.

I am typing under my four-poster bed with my laptop, and I think my legs fell asleep.

How normal is that?
Not sure, that isn't normal for me (doesn't happen in my life), but what about you?
That is not what "normal" would be but that's not bad.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:How normal is that?

pretty normal:

My sister is upstairs screaming obcenities at her mirror.

My neighbors are outside screaming and banging on the door yelling something about taking down my winter decoration of a bear humping a tree (if it survives I'll definately upload a pic it's hilarious).

And I'm sitting on the couch typing on my labtop and my entire left leg has been numb since the knee surgery a couple of months ago.

Wierd.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dude- your life rocks!