Join our server on Discord

Quiz: How angelic are you when it comes to sex?
define normal
Veemon's Followers
30%
How Angelic Are You When It Comes To Sex?

brought to you by Quizilla

30% Angel!

not my kind of pic choice, but hey not bad ^_~
but the girl might go out "devirginated", and everyone'll start calling me "perverted lunatic that escaped from prison" again!

Normal: people like Mr. Unknown H. it would be nice if people didnt avoid me back here, (stupid bastards) you'd think I had anthrax or something.
Me normal? Maybe the new kind of normal (meaning weird) but not your average definition of normal.
there is no true def of normal! its a perseption
Veemon's Followers
Normal: Being like all the other normal people.
There's no such thing as a "normal person." Everyone's a freak in some way or another.
A chap I passed on the bridge just now asked what was wrong with me. I was wearing, at the time, a trilby, and I can only assume that was what he was refering to, as hats seem to be far too uncommon now-a-days. Indeed, upon meeting me for the first time, it is one of the things that is first remarked upon. He, the chap who asked what was wrong with me, lauched into a mini rant, which I ingored, although it contained phrases such as "something sick with you" and "You've got to be ill". I just continued past the fellow, who was somewhat burly and probably followed football. I thought to myself, having decided that I was having rather a nice day, that the poor person must have been having a bad day himself. I do hope it picks up for him soon. Maybe he'll win a bet or something later. It really is a nice day; bare trees, golden autumn sun, slightly blustery and with that happy chill that reminds you it's actually winter.

I like being unsual. It means I get to celebrate normality where I see it.
grats herr; not often you hear something that cool
Dude 100% has creepy eyes. I think what happened with you Gun is that your demonic side and the angel side have temporarily struck a balance, like matter and antimatter, but if one side shall optain more power than the other the results would be catastrophic, unholy, and probably alot of fun to watch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad