Join our server on Discord

Quiz: How angelic are you when it comes to sex?
Yeah, you're just human. So gunter is our forum human then. Half perv/half virgin.
And wise, that would be disturbingly weird but could possibly almost be funny on some level no one gets.
Yay- I'm a Perverted-Virgin! lol
Nice Senjuro and Gunter *claps*
Yes, you are a normal human male.
Hey, I resent that! I'm not normal at all! I'm totally random. How's that normal?
at least SOME people think I'm normal.

(stares at the people with torches and pitchforks outside)

-LEAVE ME ALONE! I AM NOT A VAMPIRE!!!
They could easily tell by sending a girl in there and checking for bite marks the next day.
Quote:You know, these quizzes are starting to make me think that I was Zephyr in a past life.
Are you calling me old?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway.... Evil It's not the first time I've told you we're very, very, very alike, right Wise? Now I'm a little different but I was just like you when I was your age. Consider me you when you digivolve to a more evolved shape 8)

Oh, and Unknown, you got the same result as me when you first took the quiz...You lost 10% of angel somewhere in the way.

I'm glad most of you seemed to have fun with this one :D
Quote:Are you calling me old?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I know the sting of that one. When I revealed to somebody today that I was 22, she figured out that that meant that I would turning 23. It's funny how people's first reaction to age always goes to some relative age for comparison.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I guess, I always assumed most people would refrence being over twenty-one. There isn't too much exicitment being 22 or 23, numerically speaking.... or whatever I'm talking about.