Join our server on Discord

I am very sorry.
Phew, I'm still weird- that's a good sign.
(I'd get my ass on the bed- but I'd never fall asleep- my head still hurts a bit every now and then- but it's all good- I just need to sleep- but that's almost impossible.

and when someone asks me how I am in the future, I'll reply-
"if I told you, I'll just make you mad. I'm feeling great!"
no way! some people may feel different, but i love to hear people bitch: it makes the time fly by and can always spice up a boring conversation (unless it's about religion or past relationships, then time multiplies).

Do you have insomnia?
yup. just yup, I can't think of anything else to say at the moment.

-and you want me to say Bitch more often?
No he doesn't want you to say it, he likes it when people complain about things :D

Hemp is good for clothes and paper too >.>
Most versatile and harmless plant on the planet. God bless you, cannibis sativa!

Edit: also the most recreationally amusing
Yeah, but some people who use it can be funny but can also be a real idiot.
wah gunter I've felt things like those. Feel like asking forgiveness as if you owe so much to others trying to pay for your faults , faults that appear in ones mind in a sort of trance where you feel everything you do hurts other people. Well gotta relax about it mostly.

Well haven't seen you do anything mean.

edit: well now I think I saw something that you regret well I think it's ok gunter but not bad asking for forgiveness.
Veemon's Followers
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah, but some people who use it can be funny but can also be a real idiot.

That has more to do with the people than the plant.

The few times I did it, I was one of the ones who'd be like "My hands are SOOOOOO heavy!" and then laugh for about a half hour about how I couldn't move my arms.

On topic, only a few (if any) active posters on this board cause problems. You have nothing to apologize for. We accept your apology, so let's all be cool again, ok?
hmm... to this day, i've never even smoked before. i have some classmates who are living examples of why i should never do it (they got bong-slammed @ a party on new-years, and had to be walked home before the countdown even started lol)

if i did it, i can see myself being part of the "real idiot" margin (one of those idiots who O.D's @ a party and ruins it for everyone), so beer's fine for now.
okee, sorry!
I didnt know you like it when people complain! I'll just post some stuff at the rant section as soon as things get bad again (it always does).

in the mean time- mowgly! how've you been buddy!? *hugs*

and what does a pot plant do? I have a lot of those.... but I dont think I have a cannibis sativa. do I need one?