Join our server on Discord

I am very sorry.
Thank you anon!
I feel so much lighter now.
hmmm... moodswings? that could be it!, well- right now it's 4:55am, and I'm still here.

I'm so tired- but I cant sleep, yay.
hopefully this will get better before I start going mad and start attacking new members.

and shadowknight? I believe that's called being humble- or maybe too humble.
I think humble is the opposite of being egotistical but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong :) .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think that's right. But I echo anon and wise. You're not that bad. Just alittle wierd.
But we still love you!
HAHA, you don't seem like a bad guy. But get your ass to bed more often, before you get another one of those super-migranes that almost killed you! :)
Also, buy a pot plant and when someone asks "How are you?" always reply "Can't complain". These two simple gestures have a profound impact on a person's happiness rating. It's quite amazing.
Quote:Also, buy a pot plant and when someone asks "How are you?" always reply "Can't complain". These two simple gestures have a profound impact on a person's happiness rating. It's quite amazing.
When someone asks me, "How are you?" I always end up saying, "I've been better." The truth is that I'm not sure if I've been better, but I feel like I ought to be able to say that I've been better.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
When someone says "How are you?" reply "You should have my life!".
In case anyone was wondering pot plant in this sense means potted plant as in a plant in a pot, not actual pot. That confused a class of mine in school once.
Useless tidbit: potted hemp plants are no good for smoking. Since they can't crossbreed with other plants, they become hermaphroditic, and do not produce a significant enough amount of THC to actually get you wacked.