Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
OOC: me too- I wonder who?

Angewomon led them into an inn where all the other digidestined were. "here we are!"

"what took you so long?" said angemon.

"there were more okuwamon than we thought, Davies and magnamon- where are they?" Angewomon asked.

"blitz brought him back earlier. he's back to his flamedramon form." angemon said.

"oh yeah- this is mar, by the way. he's a very skilled digimon."
He strokes his white hair back ''Heya there, so... you must be another tamed digimon, right?'' He asked Angemon as there was cracking noise outside because of the lighting, the rain already starting to fall heavely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Was I the forgotten one?

IC: "Bout time you guys got here." Shadow raised a small glass as he sat at a small table, Slashmon was sitting next to him looking like he was about to fall asleep, "After you took off without us we decided to race ya here, Slashangemon musta been going mach three."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: lol in fact, I meant that RV and Mar were too busy thinking about girls to care for Blitz, and supposedly, they had to find him xP

IC: ''Heh... the kitty knows how to run fast huh?'' He chuckled, then swished his tails around and stroked his white hair back, his face still looking on Angewomon from before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Girls or rescuing someone, *makes a weighing gesture with his two hands* NO CONTEST.

IC:

"Yep. My speed is unbeatable, I can literally be in two places at once if I want." Slashmon gave a confident smile.

"Careful. your ego's showing." Shadow laughed as Slashmon looked downward, "Nevermind."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He swished his tails and grinned ''Heh... never knew there were such naive digimon... or maybe it's the tamer's influence?'' He smiled at Shadow with a defying look.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow simply looked over at him with slight smile, "If you want to fight him, just ask. You don't have to try and egg us on."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''You get the point quickly'' He smirked and then walked to Shadow, the rain still falling hard and lighting brewing in the sky ''I love to fight... but it's not good for my fur to get wet, so... we'll have a match later, is that okay with you human? and Slashmon? you aren't going to back away right buddy?'' Mar now looked on Slashmon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow leaned back in his chair relaxed as ever, "The name's Shadow, not human just so you know. And as for the challenge,"

"Name the place and time." Slashmon finished his sentence.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Whenever this fucking rain stops, out of here if you prefer, I really want to battle you Slashmon'' He grinned to him in a happy mood as his tails swished around more, then turned his look to Shadow ''Very well tamer, Slashmon and I will battle later... no running away, Slashmon fights me alone and no digivolve from his rookie form'' He finished saying, then stroked his hair back and walked back near the other digimon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad