Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
RV: gogogo! woohoo!

Blitz: Just keep taking them down! I'll take Magnamon somewhere safe!

RV: wooo- there are so many of them- I'm excited! heyu guys- can you keep them occupied for a bit? I'm going to charge!

Blitz: careful, okay?

Blitz said as he took Magnamon away, RV started glowing.

RV: SILVER- UGH! SILVER- ARGH! SILVER-OOF! Darn- can't finish the technique! can someone keep the away for like- 5 seconds?
''Piece of cake'' And after Mar said that, he grabbed one Okuwamon by the jaws and started using it to slam all the other Okuwamon, after slamming at least twenty of them he beat the Okuwamon he was holding, that was almost dead, with swifts punches and kicks so hard it was deleted and his data absorbed.

''Now... it's your turn'' He charged both spheres of fire and thunder energy again and jumped on air, combined them and hurled the massive ball at the Okuwamon he had knocked down, all of them were deleted and the massive stream of data was absorbed by the red furred digimon. ''Only a few left... come on RV!''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"SILVER- JUDGMENT!!!" RV yelled- and everything disappeared in a Silver light- then the light vanished, and there were tons of okuwamon data floating around. "who wants data?" RV cheered.

Angewomon suddenly tackled him- hugging him like crazy. "you did it- you all saved file island!" she said.

RV blushed, her boobs were squashed on his face. "you're... welcome?"
Mar relaxed back and put his arms around his backhead, just walked around for a bit and then sighed ''Too easy...'' He swished his tails around as he looked up to the sky, which was dark now ''Hmm? is it going to rain now?'' Some lighting brew up in the blackened sky, Mar went near RV ''Hey casanova, we should find somewhere to go, it's raining soon enough''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angewomon looked at mar. "you can stay with me and Kari at the inn!" she said.

"but- Where's blitz?" RV said worriedly. "-and what's a Cassinova?"
OCC: *slaps forehead*

IC: He slapped his forehead ''Nevermind...'' He stared at Angewomon for a minute, then said ''It's okay I guess, I don't have anywhere to go anyways... and the weather isn't going to help me...'' He then looked around for Blitz ''Didn't he go with that Magnamon?, we should find them before it starts raining, don't you think?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm sure Blitz is fine." Angewomon said, holding Mar's arm. "he's a hybrid, after all."

"I don't know..." RV said.

"Renamon and Rika are there too." Angewomon said.

"He can take care of himself! let's go!" RV said suddenly.
He blushed a little from Angewomon's touch, but he then wide opened his eyes after hearing what she had just said ''You said... Renamon? oh yeah...'' He said with a seductive voice and then pulled off, stroking his white hair back for a bit ''And who's Rika by the way?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rika is Renamon's partner, she's really tough. and she's a big meanie." RV said.

"She keeps picking on RV" Angewomon whispered in Mar's ear.
''Oh... another human... *sigh* well... it musn't be that bad if she's with a Renamon...'' He simply crossed his arms on his backhead and swished his tails around ''Well... we should go to the girls then, right?''

OOC: I have a hunch... we are forgetting about someone...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad