Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
He caught up with his breath again and was about to fight RV again even though his entire body was bleeding hard, but after seeing what happened with his tamer, his eyes went black again and he just wagged his tails back and forth as he looked on them ''Okay, I accept this as a draw then... but you owe me a battle RV'' He walked to Blitz and then stared at him ''Since when humans are so good to digimon? *narrow eyes* I thought tamers used us as pets only *look at Lilly and Shikirimon, then turns look to Blitz again* why can't I think of you as another human?'' He crossed his arms and kept looking at him as his tails kept swishing around like serpents.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"because I'm not like other humans..." Blitz said as he aproached Mar. "hold still." He said as he healed him. "I'm different, everyone in the human world says so. turns out... I'm part data."

RV smiled sweetly. "A draw? so we're tied! yey! I'll play with you any time!" RV said enthusiastically. "but Blitz- why do you want to kill marcus?"

"because firstly... he's a hybrid too, secondly, he killed my parents..." Blitz stood up silently.

RV looked shocked.

OOC: so... I'd better put a girl in here.

IC.

???: Blitz? Blitz? There you are!

Blitz: hmm?

Kari: I've been looking for you, wasn't your digivice beeping?

Blitz: (Checks it) oh.

Angewomon: (RV: Boing!~) Kari- It's davis- an army of okuwamon- magnamon couldnt get them all!
OOC: lol that's cool

IC: He blinked after Blitz healed him and then stared at him with a confused look, not avoiding the fact he was human and was helping him, but after hearing what he had to say, he forgot about that for a moment and then turned to the human girl and her digimon who had arrived ''Oh... the Okuwamon army... great, more fights for me'' He stretched himself and checked him for anymore damages ''Uhm... not used to it but, thank you Blitz... and by the way, tell me where the Okuwamon are, I'm starting to get impatient'' He said with his normal tone and stared at RV, then smiled to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz: according to the built in world map and danger radar- crap- File island. RUSH. (pushes some buttons on his weird digivice, and a portal opens) in here! it's a short cut!

RV: Right beside you Blitz!

ZZZZZT!
He stared at the portal and then at everyone else ''Oh... a rift? *sigh* well... I'm not backing off'' He followed them to the portal and entered too.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
it was Chaos: Okuwamon were everywhere!

Blitz: okay, who's going to start this? (Magnamon was leaning on him for support)
Shadow sat up and stretched, "Guess we should help huh?" He grabbed his digivice. Slashmon transformed into his large white lion form Fengalmon, "Let's go." Shadow jumped onto Fengalmon's back, "Yippe kai yay." Fengalmon dashed towars the portal.

Fengalmon stared in disbelief at the amount of Okumamon, "Uhhh, I'll take the one on the left."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He clenches his fists together ''I'm starting to love this day...'' He leaped up and landed on one of the Okuwamons, lifted his paw up and sinked his claws on the huge bug digimon's head, piercing it completely, then leaped down and lifted it up and hurled it against two other Okuwamons, immediatly after that he used his Thunder Flame tech against the three and destroyed the three of them, he rushed to them and absorbed their data, then grinned and shouted at RV ''Hey, there's plenty of them! don't let me steal all the fun or you'll regret it later!!'' He chuckled and kept beating the crap out of all the Okuwamons that neared him quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Looks like we got an excuse to use your ultimate level."

"Fengalmon digivolve to..." The large tiger's body dissapeared, in it's place stood a large digimon with silver armor, he had spiked mettalic wings, a helmet with a spike sticking out of it a small amount of blue hair sticking out the back, his arms were holding to large silver and blue swords with yellow inscriptions on them, he wore a long blue loin cloth around his waist, "Slashangemon. HEAVEN'S RIPPER!" Slashangemon flew forward, using his blade-like wings and swords to slice half a dozen Okuwamon in half. "Too easy."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Shikirimon finaly awoke, Lilly by her side.* Whats going on?

*lilly just sighed and hugged the big half robot digimon* i dont know, and i dont care. your alive. im happy.

*Shikirimon smiled and hugged the girl back, then looked around, seeing everything getting too far out of hand for the two of them to handle or help with.* Seems like we dont belong here anymore, eh?

I'm used to it by now. *was all lilly could say*

Me too... *Said Shikirimon.*

*the two took one last look at their new friends, at the scene unfolding, and they both just sighed. Hand and hand, they vanished into thin air, leaving no trace that they were ever there*