Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
RV couldnt help it. "Hey! Mr. lizrd thing! you're really good! wanna play?" RV said.

Blitz suddenly apeared beside lilly. he was examining Shikirimon. he then slammed his open palm into her chest- her power was cut, and she fell asleep. "sorry, but I have to do this." he said, and he began healing her organic parts while repairing her mechanical parts.

"oh yeah- and when RV says play, he really means fight." Blitz said as he finished. "sorry about that, I'll put you back online with your new programming" he said as his palm started sizzling with electric current. soon, Shikiramon was up again.

"sigh. go get him RV." Blitz cheered wearily.
The boy came out of the shadows with his digi partner Renamon

??: Looks like a good fight...I bet Reno will win against RV
???: Alan you shouldn't bet you know
Alan: Yeah but I like too Alexandra
Slashmon's ears pricked up "Huh?"

Shadow looked at him, "What?"

"Did you say bet?"

"Sure. Double or nothin on the lizard."

"I think his name was Renodramon."

"Lizards easier to remember."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
His tails swished around and he smiled at RV's offer ''Why not? I have been really bored lately, and besides it'd be better for me to keep fighting''
He appeared in front of RV and grabbed his shoulder ''May the best Mon win then'' He threw him really hard to the rocky surroundings and left a crack where he impacted ''And by the way... if my name is too complicated for your 'developed' brain, you can call me Mar'' He said with a teasing tone to Shadow, then turned around and waited for RV to stand and keep fighting, his tails swishing around happily as he loved fighting.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I like lizard better, but whatever." Shadow shrugged his shoulders.

Slashmon rolled his eyes, "You might not wanna tick off the superpowered guy. 'Cause if you expect me to protect you you're as good as dead."

"You're ultimate form could take 'em." Shadow gave him a slight punch on the arm.

"True." Slashmon returned the punch knocking Shadow a good four feet away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*shikirimon gasps and falls out as she is hit in the chest, Lilly running to her side. most of the wounds are healed by Shikirimons own internal repair matrix, but alot still needs to be fixed, which is why Lilly lets Blitz do his work on her. Lilly just watches, scared to death, not relaly being the tough girl tomboy type. she is a bit more sensitive and quite than that. To be honest, she is almost sorry Shikirimon was forced to be her partner. she knows how shikirimon has almost a lust for fighting and danger, while Lilly has an aversion to them. Lilly is always afraid Shikirimon is ashamed of having a coward for a partner.* Is she going to be alright Blitz? *lilly asks as the lifeless Shikirimon lays on the ground*
A small pink bird walked up behind Slahmon and Shadow, "What happened?"

Slashmon looked back at the bird he recgonized as the one Kimeramon had grabbed, "Oh your finally conciouss. Basically you got kidnapped and were rescued. That's the gist of it."

Biyomon stumbled slightly and sat down, "Thank you." She nudged closer to Slashmon.

"Your welcome but, we didn't..."

"Cool it." Slashmon glared at Shadow.

"Chilled."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RV shook his head, then giggled. "wow, you're kinda strong mr. Mar!" RV straightened up- "I wonder if-"

"GODAMNIT RV, Grow up. just do it! he won't Die, I swear!" Blitz scolded.

RV brushed some dust off his armor. "Meanie, Fine." RV dissapeared in a flash of silver and Blue- and faster than any living being can see- or sense- RV was standing over Mar, his fist rested on his chest- and a creater was beneath him. RV disappeard, and reappeared Beside Blitz. "Now what?"

"Don't let him rest. he's not down yet."

RV disapeared- and Mar's body was suddenly 13 ft in the air- flashes of blue and silver were all over the place- Mar's body flew here-there- every where- and then RV apeared above him- kicking him downward- then he dissapeared again- this time- he was ready to unleash an attack. "SILVER-"

"NO RV! YOU'LL KILL HIM- DON't USE SILVER TORNADO!" Blitz yelled just in time.

"IMPACT!" RV finished as his fist was engulfed in silver energy- he smacked it into Mar's gut...
"I'm sorry- I'm sorry- please get up! Magna Restore!" RV yelled as he was healing Mar. Mar's broken bones and wounds were slowly disappearing.

"There now RV, the good thing is you didn't use silver tornado." Blitz patted his arm.
He gasped really hard for air, he simply got up with little blood coming out his mouth, he narrowed his eyes at RV and looked at him with an angry look ''Don't worry... I'm *cough* fine...'' He pulled himself together and just could move around normally again ''If you wanted to fight to death... you could have asked!'' His eyes turned from black to cristal blue lizard eyes and his wounds were healed around even faster than RV's healing could, he let out a growl and seized RV from his neck with one clawed paw, then started to heavely squish it, after little while, he slammed him to the ground and got on top of him and started to sink his now really sharp claws on his armor, starting to slowly break it apart, his claws starting to flame, burning his chest and spreading throught all his body.

He grabbed RV's leg and started slamming him to the ground multiple times without letting him go, then threw him in air, jumped after him and pondered him to the ground with his fist, from there, he started charging his sphere attack again, but this time on both his paws, one paw made an electricity medium sized sphere and the other made a fire medium sized sphere, he rised both his paws in air and made a huge ball of fire and electric energy appear above him, as he was falling he brought it back, then, he yelled ''Terra Flames!!'' and then he hurled the massive sphere at RV, it wasn't slow despise it's size, and in matter of seconds, it collided with RV's damaged body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz walked over to RV's limp body. he bent down and prodded it. "hey, you still alive?" Blitz said, kicking the body lightly.

"yeah." RV said in a slightly muffled tone.

"See what happens when you don't fight seriously?" Blitz crossed his arms.

"I wanted to have fun- he's a hothead. I don't wan't to fight to the death- just to play. Luckily, I didnt kill him" RV Chuckled.

Blitz Smiled for the first time. "still just a kid." He shook his head. "RV?"

"hm?"

"Break a leg." Blitz went over to a shady part and sat down.

In a flash of white light- RV was up and laughing menacingly- his eyes were different- more malicious. Armor completely repaired- and without a single scratch "Play mith me Mar, PLAY WITH ME."

and RV disappeared. Reappeared in front of mar- grabbed mar by the throat- and Raised him up, Choking him.

*Cue BGM: one winged angel from Final fantasy VII advent children. (replace Sephiroth with Transcendramon)

RV began choke-slamming Mar over and over again- creating craters in the ground. then he kicked him skyward- spiked him back down- kicked him to the right (it was all happening so fast- RV kept disappearing) Up- left- up- right- down-right-down- and then: "Duo Silver Impact!" RV Knocked him upward into the atmosphere- he plummeted down like a meteor- but was suddenly kicked downward- making him go faster- and then- RV Caught him in a meteor back breaker.

"Mr. Mar? Mr. Mar? that was fun, let's play again?" RV was chuckling. at the dizzy Mar.

"you were holding back?" Blitz asked.

"uh-huh!" RV nodded- only to get smacked behind the head again.

"IDIOT, I said do it seriously!"

"But we were only playing!"

"Grow up RV, you're not an infant level anymore."

RV looked sad.

"What?"

"nothing."

"I know nothing when I see it. That is definitely something."

"you only want me to get stronger and stronger- I'm just a weapon to you!"

"RV..."

"You don't care about me! all you care is about fighting- killing- deleting- then absorbing! we never talk about normal stuff anymore! it's always about fighting!"

"RV, you don't understand-"

"I hate you- I hate you..." RV backed away. his eyes were glowing red.

"RV- let me excplain-"

"No more Blitz! ARRRGGHHH!!!" RV was suddenly engulfed in Dark energy- but then-

it stopped- Blitz had his arms around RV. "I'm so sorry RV... So sorry..."

"Blitz..."

"I need you RV... I have to defeat lord marcus- that's why I wanted you to become stronger- I forgot about you- I'm sorry..."

RV returned the hug.

(silence)

".......you know, for a kid, you're really tall. kneel down."

RV chuckled. "I love you Blitz."

"oh god- My digimon's gay..."

"I'm not gay! I just so happen to have a severe crush on Angewomon- oops!"

"Gotcha."

"you're evil!"

Blitz started laughing. "angewomon, eh? wooooo..." he taunted.

"Blitz? who's marcus?"

Blitz stopped talking.

(silence)

"Someone I must kill before I die."