Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
*shikirimon looks up at the huge fireball, crunches and cracks from bones and machinary alike shattering to peices. but no matter, her system just fixes it right up anyways. but her distraction of fixing herself took more time than she had planned, and the fireball engulfes her, enclosing her in a raging inferno.*

SHIKIRIMON!!! *Lilly screams, running in to the burning mealstrom, dodging flames left and right, eventually reaching Shikirimon.* hold on baby... hold on.... *she whips out the upgrade link, and plugs it into Shikirimon's data port. Shikirimon just laughs and pulls it out*

I'm fine, get down. *Shikirimon says, and, with some skillfull footwork, she spins herself around like a 747 engine, creating a whirlwind that disperses the fire and turns her into a tornado of razor sharp edges* RAZOR WIND HURRICANE!!!! *she propells herself in the direction of renodramon like a bullet*
He crosses his arms and looks on her spinning body as it went slowly, he walked to her as she didn't notice him moving, he is capable of moving really fast, for what for him, it would look like everyone moved slower.

''Let's see of you can keep on going after this *smiles*'' He grabbed both her swords in his paws and started slashing Shikirimon multiple times, then threw the swords away ''I'm sorry... but I don't like losing'' he told to her even if she didn't hear and elbowed her stomach when it was up really hard and sent her to the ground again. The damage of the slashes started to take place in her body now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*shikirimon suddenly finds her swords missing, then is hit with an onslaught of pain as the slashes manifest themselves on her body, then widens her eyes and starts to gag as her stomach almost ruptures on impact of the elbow in her gut. she falls back to the ground, twitching in pain, her eyes wide, her mouth gaping, as inaudable gags and choking sounds come from her throat*

*Lilly runs over to her partner, screaming in fear* SHIKIRIMON!!! SHIKIRIMON!!!! *she gets down and looks over the fox cyborg, afraid to touch her in fear of causing her more pain. suddenly, Shikirimons voice emiter starts to speak without her lips moving* System failure.... system failure.... circuit damage.... total system shut down.... *with that, her eyes go black, and Shikirimons body stops moving.* Sh-shikirimon? *lilly whispers, placing her hand on her partners lifeless body. her skin is already cold, the lights and wires outside her body dimming and turning black.*
The Renodramon simply gave a little smirk and looked on Shikirimon ''Oh... what a shame... now that leaves me with a question... absorb her or not? hmm... tough decision... me and my big heart'' He sighed and then walked to Shikirimon, then kneeled and placed a paw on her belly

''Bah... she isn't even damaged... strong partner you have'' He started to transfer energy to her inner body, slowly repairing her data so it would disappear in the little time she had left, after some while, his clawed paw shone and the cuts in her armor started to disappear along with the pain inside her.

''I see the Mega Heal DOES work'' with that said, he got up and looked at Lilly ''Just for you to know, upgrading won't help her resistance, try to fight again like that, and I won't help her again... and by the way, I don't think she should participate in any battles in some time that is, if you care about her'' He walked a little away to let Shikirimon breath better and then added ''Oh... and sorry again for being to harsh sweetie''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*lilly stands there, stunned and helpless, then falls to her knees, her body numb from shock and post-panic adrenaline drop (as i like ot call it). she can only watch as Shikirimon's system reboots and starts her up again, allowing her to move again. but, being a stuborn female digimon with a recently developed attitude problem, the first thing she does is start to crawl after the male that just handed her her ass on a gold platter.* Get back here..... this isnt over.... Nnn-nnyuh... you....... come back right now.... *Lilly finaly gets herself together and runs up to Shikirimon, holding her back*

No!! i wont let you get hurt like that again!! he helped you once, dont make him change his mind!!! *She pulls as hard as she can, but lanky human muscle is no match for hydrolic titanium pistons that power Shikirimon's arms and legs*
''How I pity you... tamers are supposed to control their digimon aren't they? and I thought humans couldn't fall that low...'' He continued to tease her, but then looked at the struggling digimon and turned his look to a serious one ''I'm not interested in killing pretty girls like you... furry girl, so at least... listen to the human and don't make her cry, I hate seeing girls cry'' He stroked his white hair back and swishes both his tails around as he looked on Shikirimon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Remind me not to get either of them angry." Shadow watched as Renodramon stared at Shikirimon.

"You tick them off and your on your own." Slashmon held up his hands in a surrendering position.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
a woman wearing a black cloak and hood walks nearby all them with a blue renamon while long purple hair by her side.

woman: look my blue flurry girl. This one is a gentleman. doesn't like to see a woman crying. never had seen someone so gentle.

renamon: *giggles* yes indeed. let's watch the rest of the fight and see in what this is going to lead. *smiles*

both of them sit down cross-legged on the ground staring at the fight
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"-So... what's happening?" RV said. he was suddenly between Shadow and Slashmon. There was something different about him.... just can't place what.
"hey- are those two fighting?" RV said worriedly.
"Ya missed a great fight. The lizard dude, Reno...something, beat the cyborg." Shadow pointed down to the two.

Slashmon looked past RV towards Shadow. "Don't forget our bet."

"I remember, if the cyborg lost you pay me ten dollars." Shadow smiled.

"Huh? Are you sure?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad