Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
"not at all." Blitz flipped himself to his feet.

RV disapeared, and reapeared directly in front of shikirimon, offering his hand. "Hi, I'm RV! you look strong, wanna play?" he said almost childlike.

"Silver Judgment- hyeah-right." Blitz muttered sarcastically.
*Shikirimon raised her eyebrows, shaking RV's hand*

Play? Okay, lets play.

*with a coy smile, she tossed the other digimon into the air, and literally vanished into this air after shouting up to him*

Catch me if you can!!!

*Lilly sighs and shouts after her digital partner*

Hey, go easy on him, you just met him!!!

*the girl then turns to Blitz, an appologetic look on her face* sorry for her doing that to your partner. she likes to play rough.
OOC: I will enter too... I am a Renodramon(name made up by me) by the way, it's a Red furred Renamon, a little short in height... like 1m 65cm, has two red long lizard tails, clawed feet and paws, with black eyes and mid-long white hair.

IC: In a little cliff nearby there was a figure who was observing the people down, and laughed somewhat loudly from how RV flew in the air. It was then that he decided to jump down and go to them while he smiled, revealing himself as a Renodramon.

''That's quite some game'' The Renodramon chuckled as he walked nearer. ''It's really hard to beat Kimeramon... you train oftenly right?'' He asked Blitz and Lilly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Shikirimon reapears next to Lilly, looking the red draconic renamon over, smiling in aprroval.* As a matter of fact, we don't.

*Lilly rolls her eyes and looks at Shikirimon* Do you HAVE to brag about it? Sorry for my partners inocent rudeness. but she is right. de dont train. *Lilly takes out a small laptop from her backback, flips the screen around like a tablet, and shows a digital read out of Shikirimon and her stats* we Upgrade.

*Shikirimon just laughs and taps Lillys shoulder* NOW who's bragging?
*pokes Fengalmon with a stick as he shrinks back into Slashmon*

"No ones gonna give ya mouth to mouth so ya might as well get up."

*Slashmon opened his eyes and jumped onto his feet*

"Spoil all my fun."

Shadow walked over to Lilly, "I didn't know you could upgrade them. I wonder if it could help Slash's brain.

"MY BRAIN IS FINE."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Upgrading??? oh... you are tamers... I thought you were... nevermind..''
He thought for a bit, then took a look at them ''It's quite common for humans to be roaming here this days it seems...''

He sighed then looked at RV who would fall to the ground hard if no one did something ''I should help him I think...'' With that said, he disappeared and in a blink of an eye, reappered back in his original position with RV around his arms, then he let him down ''You should be careful with that girl buddy'' After telling that to RV he simply chuckled for a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Lilly sighs and smiles* they always make that assumption. Sikirimon, lets show them what we mean, shall we?

Oh yes, lets, *replied the cyborg digimon. A long wire extended itself from the laptop to the back of Shikirimons head, as Lilly did some quick finger work on the keys of it. As she worked, data streamed through Shikirimon's eyes.*

Okay, try it. *lilly ordered. Shikirimon raised her hand, which transformed itself into a large barrel-like object with a soft huming radiating from it.*

Hybrid Shockwave!!! *shikirimon point the cannon at the ground and the humming became loud and higher pitched, then let out a burst of sound energy, tossing everything except her and lilly back within a 100 meter radius of the fox digimon.*
The red furred hybrid just stayed in balance with his arms crossed, the shockwaves that travelled on the ground didn't seem to affect him.

''Why humans brag with their digimon all the time?'' He questioned himself, then looked at the Lilly and then to her digimon while his tails swished around like serpents ''Why does he allow humans come here anyways? it doesn't make sense...'' He kept thinking as he looked at the damaged surroundings, then finally talked ''Finished with the demostration? it was getting boring''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*The two just roll their eyes, Shikirimons hand turns back to normal as she looks at the red renamon. theres something different about that guy... something... interesting.....*

*Lilly, on the other hand, looks at her counterpart.* You dope, i didnt mean at the ground, what were you thinking? you could hurt someone!

*Shikirimon just sighs and crosses her arms* well you could have TOLD me that.

Use some common sense! its a shockwave!!! as in it goes everywhere!! if you had done it in one specific direction, the whole area might not have been desicrated!! *lilly shouts, a little annoyed that her digimon potentialy could have killed someone.*

*Shikirimon just sighs and holds her head* alright, lesson learned.
rv was suddenly behind shikirimon. "tag!" he touches her with a finger. and disappears, reappearing behind Blitz.

Blitz rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry if RV is acting too childish. he's just a kid (at heart and mind)- and we upgrade too, you know?"

RV chuckled. "you can scream loud! I can scream too! SILVER HOWLE-MMFTH!" RV was about to do his attack- but Blitz covered his mouth.

"Do you want to kill us, you stupid mon!" he scolded. "I'm sorry you all- when he was just a demiveemon, he loved hunting ultimates and megas, the lunatic."

"Sorry Blitz! I like shikirimon!" he chuckled.

"ooohh... someones crushing on shikirimon." blitz grinned.

"hey- I'm not crushing on anyone!" RV blushed

"yeah,yeah- look! shikirimon's looking at you!"

"eh?"

"Gotcha- you looked! you DO have a crush on Shikirimon!"

"no fair!"

"Life's not fair RV, come on. it's time for your next upgrade- and I left my laptop in the human world." Blitz and RV disappeared.