Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
"Hmm..." she thought as she smiled deviously, "What will it be, I wonder," she said using her sexiest and most enticing smile as her tail kept caressing over the balls, moving up to the shaft and wrapping the whole thing in her tail.

Reno grinned, "We'll play shegg!" he grabbed the milkshake in both paws like a kid, "Thanks for the milkshake Mr. Shadow! Let's drink so we can play!" he cheered and started downing his glass eagerly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OKAY!" Chupa grabbed the glass and swallowed the whole thing in one huge gulp.

"Uhh, doesn't that give you a brain freeze?" Shadow asked as he watched her put the glass back down.

"What's a brainfreeze?" She asked.

"It's... nevermind." Shadow said, figuring it'd be too troublesome to explain.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"69? Nah, too overused- A good lumberjack? Nya, it's probably too much. Hmm... this is tough," F-DMX kept thinking, her smile kept growing more and more seductive.

Reno grinned and then downed his glass, "Okay! We are set!" his tails started swishing excitedly, "Let's play then!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
he frenched her passionately as he sunk his dick all the way inside her and started to hump her slowly moaning in her mouth as he squeezed her breasts gently.

~Kari's house~

Patamon moaned louder as Gatomon kept humping herself on his cock harder as he was using his wings to caress her breasts hungrily. "nngh.... ahh.... mmmnnh... Gatomon I'm....." he moaned louder as he held his climax in.

"Patamon!!" She meowed in supreme pleasure as she cummed hard all over his dick and squeezed it tightly on her tight pussy Patamon tried to held it as she moved himself to hump her harder but her squeezing on his dick was too much.

"Oh damnit yes!! I'm cumming!!" he moaned louder as he cummed hard shooting a huge barrage of his seed deep into her womb. Gatomon moaned louder feeling her womb being filled with his seed, she loved that warm feeling. she laid all the way over Patamon as he held her by her waist gently and nibbled her neck softly making her purr louder.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You better choose fast or I will," Slash reached under her and began probing her ass a bit more, "And I'm not sure how much you'll enjoy my choice."

*Parlor*

"Kay." Chupa said as she jumped out of her seat and followed Reno.

I should follow them to make sure they don't destroy anything, Sahdow thought, Forget it, it's not my problem anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She moaned and giggled over his reaction, "Nnngghh... you are eager... huh...? Well then, you chose then!" she squealed in excitement.

"There, we needed some place to lay on! This place is soft enough," Reno giggled, then pounced Chupa, "You ready to start?" he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm glad you offered," Slash grabbed her at the waist and flipped her onto her stomach, her legs hanging off the bed and resting on her knees as her ass stuck out, he lifted her up so she was holding herself up on her hands, leaning over to expose her tailhole, "Now just relax okay?" Slash said as he pressed his erected member at her back entrance.

*Bushes*

"Wreslting?" Chupa asked as she flipped him onto his back and landed on top.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh... you are sooo strong..." she moaned as her cheeks crimsoned just a bit from the tact the male organ made against her back hole, "Nnggh..."

"It's kinda like it!" Reno said and grinned, then thought to himself to remember. He chuckled and then put his paws on Chupas chest, then started massaging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she slowly breaks the kiss while moaning softly and smiling to him. she closes her face to his ear and whispers with a seductive tone in her voice "do it harder... I want to feel what you can really do...sweetie"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he moaned and smiled. "anything for the lady" he said and without warning started to hump her harder as he moaned louder and caressed her breasts hungrily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions