Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
"Nhhh..." she closed her eyes and pushed herself nearer, her breasts moving closer Slash's face as she murred from the attention to her round plump butt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You like the attention huh?" Slash found her tailhole, "Well do you like this?" He quickly inserted two of his fingers into her tight ass and began wiggling them around inside of her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh yeah... like that... nnnghh..." she moaned as her tailhole was being teased, her juices were starting to coat her pink pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
he felt her legs wrapping around him as he slowly started to sink his dick inside her wet pussy as he moaned softly and kissed her softly while caressing her breasts gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she moans softly and kisses him harder, quickly shoving her foxie tongue inside his mouth, while her paws rub his back gently and seductively
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow, you're already all wet," Slash said as his slowly erecting prick rubbed against her wet satch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And you are getting hard..." she cooed as the fin of her tail very gently caressed Slash's ballsack, "Quick," she whispered seductevily over his ear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If I only have one go at this I'm gonna make it last my dear," Slash whispered back as he began rubbing his member along her satch, while continue to prod around in her anus.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mnnhh... just don't listen to that bitch... do me as much as you please..." she said sweetly and nuzzled his face with her face this time, letting out soft moans from the probing her ass was recieving. Oil and precum poured out of her hole as she was really aroused by then, her tail kept playing with his ballsack just to get him as hard as she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh man, this won't last long at this rate. Slash thought as his member became fully aroused from her gentle touch, I better make this count. He thought as he walked over and set DMX gently onto the bed, removing his fingers from her ass, "You wanna choose a position?" he asked as he stared down at her.

*Parlor*

"I'm curious, what kind of game requires a chocolate milkshake to play it?" Shadow asked as he sat at a table with a cup of ice cream, two milkshakes sitting on the table.

"I dunno." Chupa said, smiling happily, "Reno said the game needed them so we got you to get them."

"You two gonna have a brainfreeze race or something?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad