Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
"So," Shadow stopped infront of the ice-cream place, "what do we need here?"

"Chocolate milkshake!" Chupa repeated what she had heard from Reno.

*Wherever*

"Okay, one time, Slashangemon, and then I get Shadow to try and find a way to return you to normal. Deal?" Slash asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sucker. Always works. she smiled sweetly, then placed him on ground again, "Alright..." she said contently at last, "Digivolve then."

"Yeah!" Reno cheered as he jumped in front of Shadow over-excitedly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
when he licks her pussy, she arches her back a bit, moaning loud and in delight. her tail gently wraps around his fully erect cock and starts to stroke it slowly, while she guides her paws to his wings on her breasts and starts to caress them gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No problem, I just..." Slash paused for a second, "Just realized that that's impossible without Shadow." His head sank in misery.

*Ice Cream Parlor*

"Watch it." Shadow said as he backed up from Reno, "Just try and keep the tab under your usual eating amount."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thank me that I still am a master of energy transfering," F-DMX said conciously, fortunately, her mastery had been passed even though her gender had been changed, "Brace yourself and tell me when I should stop giving you energy, I don't want to have an over-powered angel screwing me." She put a claw over Slash's belly and suddenly she started producing energy that directly went inside Slash's body, much like the one shot by Digivices- the energy was controlled by F-DMX and turned into power which started feeding Slash so hopefully, he'd be able to digivolve, "Tell me when to stop."

"Well..." Reno stopped jumping and looked on Chupa, then on Shadow, "She's only one! Blitz says I got to drink one milkshake before playing with girls!" he squealed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
he moaned feeling her tail stroking his dick as he continued lapping gently the juices covering her pussy loving the taste as his tongue then swirled gently around her clit flickering it and teasing it with each lick
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she arches her back to the limits, moaning loud in pleasure, as waves of pleasure cross her entire body with his treatments. her tail starts to stroke his dick faster, wanting to give him some pleasure as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he moaned louder from her treatment as he spreads her pussy lips and sinks his tongue deeper inside her lashing her warm walls gently.

~Kari's house~

Gatomon was now on top of Patamon with her back facing him as she was humping herself on his cock deep and hard as they moaned louder. "Yess...!! nngh...!!" she meowed moaned in heavy pleasure which aumented as Patamon grabbed her by her waist with his wings and started to move her even faster getting her so near to her climax.

"Nngh!! hell yeah! nnhh..." he moaned louder, his dick twitching and leaking precum all over her walls as his orgasm was near.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she moans loud and in delight, her paws still caressing his wings gently as her tail keeps stroking his dick. while meanwhile Hinata dives out of the water, and sits down on the sand nearby the water, not exactly being aware of Yuki and Dan yet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Whoa," Slash startled as his body began glowing, the large white shape began to grow even larger and then vanish, leaving behind a very large albino tiger, "Well, we can either stop at this, or continue to Slashangemon."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad