Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
"Blame the dog," she moaned louder while grasping the bed covers with her claws, holding herself from the pleasure, "He played with that program and configured it to be this way," she said as she moaned even more due to the treatment her chest was recieving.

Reno chuckled and complied, the tip of one of his tails rubbed her slit while the other went around and naughtly did the same with her tailhole, "Like it?" the red furry asked as he used his big claws to treat her small mounds and nipples with care.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think that might be the only dog I like," Slash said as he pulled his member out of her now slightly gaping asshole and positioned it between her two ass cheeks and began rubbing it between the two.

"Y-yeahhh," Chupa sighed as both her holes were being stimulated along with her chest, her pussy already beginning to leak juices on Reno's crotch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
he felt her juices engulfing his dick as he kept humping her harder, he tried to held his climax but the feeling of her pussy gripping his cock as she orgasmed was too much and got him over the edge, he moaned louder and climaxed hard filling her womb with a huge barrage of his seed as he held on her tightly and kissed her passionately
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"S-so f-funny," F-DMX moaned, her juices started to drip down onto the bed covers, "Nngghh... it's b-big..."

Reno started feeling hotter on his crotch, his dick was starting to come out of it's slit, growing bigger as it got erected, "Nnhh..." he murred almost lost in bliss, which made all the three treatments go even harder on Chupa.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she moans feeling his seed filling her womb as she suddenly breaks the kiss and gasps for air. she hugs him tightly and slowly unwraps her legs from his waist. places her paws on his back rubs it gently
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flare looked at the door hearing slight moans pertruding from her old room.She decided to go get a drink from the fridge."Damnit!I forgot she doesn't have a fridge.Hmm...I guess I'll have water from the faucett."
Flare tried to ignore the moans floating gracefully through the air towards her.Flare decided to ignore them by talking to Danya.

OOC.I can't think of anything!!!Writers block.
he hugged her back as he kept humping her a bit more but now slowly and gently just giving her a really nice feeling as he moaned, after a while he finally stopped and rested on her kissing her neck softly, he then looks at her and smiles.

"That sure was really good...." he said as he kissed her softly and then he got of her and laid on the sand by her side and cuddled her gently as the soft wind brushed their furs.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she smiles and rests her head on his chest while cuddling. she kisses his chest softly and then looks at him "I agree...it was really good sweetie". suddenly Yuki's ears twitch a bit as she hears some gigglings. it was Hinata that was nearby watching them
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He heard the gigglings and looked up seeing Hinata nearby and blushed "Err.... hi?" he said still blushing deep
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hinata kept giggling and looked at them both as Yuki blushes deeply. "please don't mind me.... you two can keep doing what you were doing" Hinata chuckled with her own words
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions