Join our server on Discord

I'm having a problem with my avatar I found a cool pic but I think it's too big (it's the same size as my signature pic) does anyone know a way to shrink it down a bit?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Go to Paint and load the picture, then use the scissors to cut it then position the cursor when it's squared in the lowest-right point and start shrinking by clicking(and holding) and moving it up and to the left till it matches the pixels you need, aswell as the size in KB.
I'd recommend you link offsite from photobucket, it worked for me!
Good luck!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That method, however, looses lots of quality. I'm sorry to say, I can't think of a good, safe way to downsize pictures without loosing quality. I'd have downsized this signature long ago, if it didn't loose so much quality. Currently, people think I'm compensating.
Well I lost some quality in my avatar by shrinking it, but it's the one you're seeing and lots of people like it, it all depends on his opinion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alright I got it. Thanks for the help.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hehe, I think MMZ 3 was the best of the zero games...
The last fight was the coolest! And if I recall, that would be when the Omega uses Zero's original body, right?
I always finish him with a Dash-Roll slash :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I agree it was alot of fun. That's how I finish him too, just rush through him while slashing like in those anime shows.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol yeah!!!! Like in Power Rangers, when they slahsed the giant and stayed still showing their back... lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad