Join our server on Discord

When love dies...what remains?
Yeah, I realized in Grade 8 that you have to actually go up and talk to people to gain new friends quickly. My main technique is sitting next to people and asking "how's it goin'?". You realize instantly whether this person's a lost cause or not, depending on whether they feed back the conversation, or feed back the pepperspray :).
Heh i gave up on making friends, people are a pain in the ass made to look like a fun time, haha i just sit quietly and people sometimes talk to me and if not i really can care less
For some reason people approach me and i can tell if they are worth it or not... usually they are and we become friends but i stay in my own little bubble usually...
Veemon's Followers
It's pretty easy to judge someone's character. You can see it in their eyes what they REALLY feel. Not many people are great at closing that window. You can just see hostility rise in some peoples' eyes when you talk to them.

It's funny...do they realize they can be so easily read?

(incidentally, I do my best to transmit hostility in that same manner to people I don't like, but they never seem to get it)
me, I'm a quiet person, I have my own bubble. here is a story of my past love life. this will be quick because a story will take too long ^_^

My best friend, Mikell has been a friend to me for 20 years. I was 3 he was 2. I developed a huge crush on him when I was 8 years old. I made him a promise that I'd always be protecting him even if I die doing it.(and frankly, it still stands and he knows it) I'd always be with him as much as I can and I have never gotten the nerve to tell him. and so I just thought as long as we were friends, I'd be content(though I had no idea of the word content at that age). we'd carry on through the tears, playing and well... playing I guess sums all we did as kids... anyway; now I'm 22 and he's 20 (it's not a counting error, his birthday is in march and mine is in the december before him) and he now has a gf and a baby girl (a real cuty too ^_^) and I still can't bring up the guts to tell him. I got jeallous when he first started going out with her because she was my co-worker, and she knew immediately what my problem was and we talked through it. she's fine with the fact that I still love him after 14 years, but I'm satisfied that he's happy.

I am not BSing you all; this is VERY true

yes, that means I'm very loyal to him and I'd do anything he wants me to. I prooved it. he got me drunk for the first time and I hate the hell out of the taste of beer (he made me drink well beyond me spewing, and eat until the same result. I'm his entertainment when we go camping)
Does he really need to know? I'm sure it aches, secrets like those just tear through you, but it seems like he's very happy in life as it is.

That's just my opinion...anyone else?
And beer grows on ya! It'll taste like pepsi soon enough :)
I've been trying to get to like beer for 5 years now, and I still can't handle it...
If you don't like beer, you shouldn't drink it. It's not like it has any redeeming nutritional value. It just makes you act like an asshole.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Try mixing it with sprite haha
d= 1% beer + 99% Sprite = me drunk anyway. I'm a cheap drunk =P