Join our server on Discord

When love dies...what remains?
:shock: okay...
(oh- what am I to do with you! what if you lieave me alone too? I'm spending everyday with you from now on!)
That's right. My sig is an invitation to live each day to the fullest, so no matter how much you live, you won't have anything to regret.
Quote:That's right. My sig is an invitation to live each day to the fullest, so no matter how much you live, you won't have anything to regret.
Currently, living each day to the fullest seems to mean getting as much work done as possible. Though I can take pride in it, life still sucks.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Life will always suck for everyone at a certain point: but ya gotta keep in mind that it's also the greatest thing to happen to you (I'm also a "live life to the fullest" kind of guy).

Pessimism will only make life more terrible than it already is: I found that the only two reasons I get pissed off at it is when I get too bored with it, and when an unfortunate event happens that I can't yet accept.

Like many optimistic people have said already: these things will happen, and to many of us, they have happened. I won't tell my series of unfortunate events, 'cause I've gotten past them and to this day still think the glass is half-full (at least i think the glass is half-full :roll: )

"If you let Life bully you and drain you everytime something bad happens, then Life itself will last much longer, while being much less fun."

And like I say with all my comments that mean a damn to me: hope this somehow helps. Wink
... I love you. *hugs*
Just remember, the glass isn't half full or half empty. It's the same thing either way. hahaha
KS_Naslund Wrote:Pessimism will only make life more terrible than it already is: I found that the only two reasons I get pissed off at it is when I get too bored with it, and when an unfortunate event happens that I can't yet accept.

The only thing that makes pessimism seem so attractive is this:

When you constantly expect the worst, it's a win-win situation.

If things really do turn out horridly, you have the satisfaction of knowing that your prediction was correct.

But if things turn out well, you get to be nicely surprised by this unexpected turn of events.

That's how I always justified it, anyway. I thought it was clever.
Quote:When you constantly expect the worst, it's a win-win situation.

If things really do turn out horridly, you have the satisfaction of knowing that your prediction was correct.

But if things turn out well, you get to be nicely surprised by this unexpected turn of events.

That's how I always justified it, anyway. I thought it was clever
That's usually my philosophy, because I'm sick of being disappointed. I went blind trying to look at the brighter side.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:When you constantly expect the worst, it's a win-win situation.

That's how I always justified it, anyway. I thought it was clever
That's an awesome philosophy! I've never pictured it that way before.
Feel free to adopt it. It got me through highschool and first year university. I didn't make many friends with it, but at least you know the friends you have like you for who you are, not who you feel you have to pretend to be.