Join our server on Discord

When love dies...what remains?
Wisemon Wrote:If you don't like beer, you shouldn't drink it. It's not like it has any redeeming nutritional value. It just makes you act like an asshole.

It's funny, being drunk on beer, wine, and liquor do different things. Well, to me anyway.

Beer turns me into a slurred-speach Irish music virtuoso.

Wine makes me sleepy.

Liquor (with which I have by far the most experience) turns me into a hyperactive dancing machine.

But you're right, beer has no redeeming qualities at all. It tastes horrible and makes ya fat. What's there to like?
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:That's right. My sig is an invitation to live each day to the fullest, so no matter how much you live, you won't have anything to regret.
Currently, living each day to the fullest seems to mean getting as much work done as possible. Though I can take pride in it, life still sucks.

Stop with the self-pitying workaholism, will you?
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:That's right. My sig is an invitation to live each day to the fullest, so no matter how much you live, you won't have anything to regret.
Currently, living each day to the fullest seems to mean getting as much work done as possible. Though I can take pride in it, life still sucks.
I know, but there are still a few ways to live better. So far, I'm trying to spoil myself more. You know, I have a gathering mind. I try to save everything I could, but these days I've realized the heaps of junk I had in my room and I'm slowly disposing of them. I have no money so I have to be careful, but I realized that I was too careful in some things I didn't need to. And too, wasting much time brooding. These days I try to keep myself busy instead of dropping on the bed and brood for hours. Those are little things that can actually be improved in one's life.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:... I love you. *hugs*
Oh, I found a sparring already.
Uh, a sparring?