Join our server on Discord

Can you tell me your fetishes?
EpsilonZX Wrote:(falls over on the floor) why not just use words!? (spastic twitches) where do girls always get these hammers from!?
Try not to question then unanswerable
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:*hits you on head with hammer* Stop asking questions!!!
*takes the hammer back*
*whacks NGTheDoom with hammer* Stop trying to steal my hammers!
*walks in with football helmet on just in case*

Not all football players are completely oppsesed with it *hides countless football momorabilia under bed*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*trys to hit with hammer* o.0 my hammer broke.
EpsilonZX Wrote:where do girls always get these hammers from!?

The matter is concisely explained here.
Women are just concealed weapons in all anime stuff, like in the beginning of lupin the third and an episode of FLCL (God I love that show) where they have the spring loaded boxing gloves.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Hits both of you wif hammer* stop using logic!!
Hahahha! I love the explination! But I believe it is more like Scryed, women have an alter that happens to be a hammer, or women have tapped into the metaphysical realm and reach in and out for this amazing, over-sized hammer

possibly even like a transformation were they substitute their hand for a hammer and you get hit so hard you can't remember them doing this...

Or maybe it is transmutation! they turn air, bone, mucsle tissue and so on into a functional hammer! My god, maybe the stereotyped gossip of women is how they pass down their secrets! maybe mother-daughter talk is about all these tricks not the period! Must conduct research!!!
No, it's the hammer space. That's how they do it.
you're still using logic!!! kinda... *ties epsilon to a tree and throws stuff at him* i always wanted to do that...even if it didnt hurt the person, it would be slightly demeaning to get things thrown at you. *walks away, leaving Epsilon still tied*