Join our server on Discord

Can you tell me your fetishes?
The bookworm is another type that guys like but only some guys. And pigtails do make a girl seem younger but some guys like pigtails. I don't know who but some do.
If I had a twin we'd run around seperately to make people think they're going crazy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Woo go kittys! xD

Nah no football player, no offence but some are outrageously over obsessed about football, i could care less, nope what i want is a body builder xD or atleast someone who works out
when a guy crossdresses... it's often creepy- but when a girl does it- why is it cute? hmmmm a mystery....

if I had a twin, I'd totally be the happiest guy in the world.
customes are great fun, like dressing up like cheerleaders, nuns, cab drivers, and, my personal favorite, a tail, my friend wears a tail I gave her as a gift and she looks marvelous!

Alos, when a girl wears guys clothing, it is always cute, but only ot us, it is because we like women, my a girl friend of mine says she loves to see guys in skirts wearing make up, let's just say, what happens in school, stays in school, shall we?
Really?... (Ha that means he was probally in all that.)
(sniffles) please stop, the scars, the emotional scars, they forever bleed... I need coffee now, with vodka, make the memories die, please?
EpsilonZX Wrote:(sniffles) please stop, the scars, the emotional scars, they forever bleed... I need coffee now, with vodka, make the memories die, please?
*takes out a mallet and hits him in the head with all her might* There. You shouldn't remember anything once you wake up.
(falls over on the floor) why not just use words!? (spastic twitches) where do girls always get these hammers from!?
*hits you on head with hammer* Stop asking questions!!!