Join our server on Discord

Can you tell me your fetishes?
yes,yes we do... Twisted
Veemon's Followers
Yes maybe you five can find one in a bar or something.
Eww
I'm not sure how much fun one of those would be to participate in what with all the guys that'll obviously be there.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
sigh. girls find me creepy.

hey gabumonfurry, wanna' go to a pizza parlor or something?
senjuro Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:I think humon figured out the whole glasses thing, it also has to deal with the girls that usally wear them are the cute smart bookworm types. That's probally what's really why.

Those kinds of girls are usually really wild in bed, as well.
Aw sh.....! That's why!!!!!!! Now I get it!!!! It's that again...the stereotype!!! Not that you like the features in theirselves, you have the idea that that kind of girls are wild in bed :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: That's also why I always get guys around me when I'm in my anything-but-sexy working uniform. Though I'm a physio-to-be, Unknown enlightened me telling that they must think of me as a nurse :roll: , so they think of the stereotype and not about me.
.....I don't know in other countries, but all the girls I've known with those looks have some inferiority complex and are really shy. Can't say how are in bed cuz I've never tried them. :P
Yay lets go! *puts on fursuit, which is a fox* *goes to gunters place* Lets go!!!!!
Yes, some guys find nurses hot. There's something about certain girls, like the catholic/japenese school girl or the cheerleader that guys like. I think it works for women too but I don't know.
Eww thats disgusting... get a guy in that and its hot xD
hmmm.. guycheerleaders... not much for the crossdressing thing though( no offense to anyone)
Veemon's Followers