Join our server on Discord

Can you tell me your fetishes?
UnknownH Wrote:I think humon figured out the whole glasses thing, it also has to deal with the girls that usally wear them are the cute smart bookworm types. That's probally what's really why.

Those kinds of girls are usually really wild in bed, as well.

I noticed something today that was kinda funny. The white scarf that my girlfriend wears all the time sort of reminds me of Terriermon ears...
senjuro Wrote:Those kinds of girls are usually really wild in bed, as well.
That's what they say about them.
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Gabumons sexy when his furs wet >.> hell hes sexy all the time!

p.s. hey EpsilonZX is that a Second Life charcter in your sig???

I am gonna have to ditto that!

Any way for some reason when a has a chubby stomach but a muscled chest.... can't explain it ... wierd and my fetishes as beast,furry,and gang bangs
Veemon's Followers
Gang bangs are lots of fun! As for the sig, no, I just wanted to point out that humans will one day evolve into anthropomorphic fox people, nothing more ^ ^, A good friend of mine, named Nina, does somehting when she sits on the bed, like rolls her hips and pops her hair, it is nothing to much, but so adorable you just can't help but wonder Wink
gang... bang?
It always SOUNDS like such a fun concept...I wonder what it's like in real life? (i mean with all willing participants)
Gang bang is where alot of people have sex with each other
Gangbang is the same as casual sex but if an audience turns your knobs, then it is way better, if you are shy about sex then gangbangs are not for you, being the girl in gangbangs has got to be the best hting ever for she gets stuffed, some girls can have up to seven orgasms in one round, kind of wish I was a girl right about now...
oh- in that case, I love gangbang.
Well all you four need is to find a girl then.