Join our server on Discord

Can you tell me your fetishes?
A nose similar to those of the roman empire.
Quote:Really? I think Roman noses are quite an attractive feature!
You think so?! Thanks! :oops: (I think that my nose is my worst feature, but well)
Quote:what's a roman nose?
A nose with a high bridge. Those who have a bone that protrudes in the upper part, just where you rest your glasses. It's the type of nose military leaders are stereotypically featured with.

Quote:In days of yore glasses were worn mainly for reading, ie: by those who could read. This was "intellectual" for the times.

Just a theory.
Could be. I never understood why.*shakes head*
Bridges? You mean those bumps? Heh thats what i know em as, its suppose to tell you that that person is very caring and giving wanting to satisfy others before themselve, something like that o.O
well, mine...I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same thing but what turns me on are...

1) Glasses. (they just make people look cuter)

2) Nice attitudes (who wants to date someone who sounds like they'll kill you in a second)

3) Killer smiles (my best friends both have this hot smile... I wish they'd come back home {they both moved to edmonton; my best friend, a little out of town}

4)Round Features (My best friends Mikell and Ryan both have that. it makes them very good lookers ^_^)

I can't honestly think of much more... oh well
well- that's very attractive then! that's so cute!
(I dont know why, but I've always liked those types!)
I think humon figured out the whole glasses thing, it also has to deal with the girls that usally wear them are the cute smart bookworm types. That's probally what's really why.
actually, that part isn't true...well to me. some of it is just the glasses, others are a mix of my other turn-ons, and very rarely (Ryan's case) it's all of the above.

he is one sexy b***h ^_^
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Gabumons sexy when his furs wet >.> hell hes sexy all the time!

p.s. hey EpsilonZX is that a Second Life charcter in your sig???

Most things are sexy when wet, beside cats, I also rather enjoy making girls wet without going any further, it is my little thing to see them horny and need something badly, I know, how cruel I am!

Oh, and the little man in the sig is me! Aren't all people purple with red eyes and green hair?
me when I get woken up by telemarketers calling me at 7:00 in the morning.
I like blond short hair on guys... :D

No no, i mean the fox where you have your quote