Join our server on Discord

Can you tell me your fetishes?
I don't know what I like...I thought my girlfriend was pretty hot to begin with, but now that she has glasses, I'm ALL about it! Glasses rock! They make people look so classy and sophisticated...
depending on what kind of glasses.
Quote:Hey! Was that some kind of joke? Cause it really wasn't needed. I did get a little offended by it.
Oh! Poor Elabi! :cry: Twisted

Quote:I don't know what I like...I thought my girlfriend was pretty hot to begin with, but now that she has glasses, I'm ALL about it! Glasses rock! They make people look so classy and sophisticated...
Uh....I never understood what does people find so classy and sophisticated about glasses (like the people that think they look intellectual in them). It simply means the person who wears it has some kind of eyesight problem. These days the sun in Buenos Aires is so strong I can't make a step out of my house without sunglasses, and I hate them! I have a Roman nose, so it's particularly unconfortable for me. I can't think of sth so unconfortable as sexy....
And like Gunter said, I guess you're not talking about those bottle bottom kind of glasses, are you?
Well, at least you won't be insulting poor Elabi like that mean Unknown, right? Twisted
In days of yore glasses were worn mainly for reading, ie: by those who could read. This was "intellectual" for the times.

Just a theory.
Hmm, for the art, anything drawn softly, especially cuddling or vanilla sex, also the color purple on most anything (Rena's gloves, Gato's ears, Impmon), my favorite though is the bubbly type of drawing where everyone looks real with chibi highlights, so cute ^ ^
I also like food, and "wetness" (you know... I like the way somne digimon/furs/people look when they get soaked)
Gabumons sexy when his furs wet >.> hell hes sexy all the time!

p.s. hey EpsilonZX is that a Second Life charcter in your sig???
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I have a Roman nose

Really? I think Roman noses are quite an attractive feature!
I have no clue what my "fetish" is. I just look at something and figure if I'm atrattected to it or not. I could easily knock off a few things, but I'm not sure what it is.
what's a roman nose?