Join our server on Discord

Would someone help me?
For everyone that had read at least chapter one of my 'Digi-Lemon Pie' series, I'd like to ask you to give me help for my 3rd chapter.
I've got little things too add in the next chapter:

-Leomon comes back.
or
-Henry and Rika.

If somenone could help inspire me?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have a suggestion: Don't write the thing as one large block of text. Give new speakers new paragraphs. You know, just the stuff that you learn in 5th grade English.
Sorry but I did, It seems that Wolfey had a problem when posting them.
I sent the 2 of them exactly the same way I sent it to DHZ and there it is posted A-OK.
Not to yell you for anything Mr. Da WOLFE, but maybe you made a mistake...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i think that you should bring Leo mon back to make both juri happy, and give terriermon a challange. this way juri can be happy, renamon is forced to choose, and terriermon has to challange. while impmon can appoligize for his actions.

i hope this is enough inspiraration
That sounds rather nice!
MAKE LEOMON PUMMEL IMPMON TO A BLOODY PULP!! Then maybe you can have a nurse scene with Impmon and... someone.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol- that sounds cool- then you can have him forgive impmon- but still hold a light grudge!
Woah... I let this topic off too soon. Well, I might as well try to continue this series; anyways, I find that scene cool. And as we are talking about me mostly, I'd rather go for pummeling Impmon MORE than hard.

Nurses... *pictures Renamon in a hot nurse outfit and starts drooling massively*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Nurses... *pictures Renamon in a hot nurse outfit and starts drooling massively*

*joins in drooling*