Join our server on Discord

Original Characters
I decided to start writing a series using characters from the show and original characters and was wondering who might want to make a character (and digimon) for me to include. Just write the info describing yourself and your digimon and I'll write it into my series.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
First rule of original characters: Never allow yourself or others to make up a character that stands for or represents you/them in any way. It leads to characters that reflect people's egotistical wishes for themselves.

That said, make a kernel hacker.
I'll make sure to keep my ego in check, plus I don't plan on using anyone who can't make a believable character. What's a kernal hacker?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't try and keep your ego in check, just don't make a character representing yourself. Make characters that are totally new and unique who you've never met in fiction, on the net or in real life.

If you don't know what a kernel hacker is, don't make one. Just nevermind.
Quote:First rule of original characters: Never allow yourself or others to make up a character that stands for or represents you/them in any way. It leads to characters that reflect people's egotistical wishes for themselves.
I disagree. You can make several characters that represent different sides of your personality, and then you can put them in conflict with each other. I think that works pretty well; it just takes some talent.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You can do that, but none of those characters are You. None of them is the whole You, and thus your ego doesn't really fire up as much.
if you want a character, I wrote a lemon with my brother and his digimon as the main characters, and he probably has zero ego, and admits he has a lot of flaws.
if you're interested, his name is Raynard "Blitz" (we call him that because we cant beat him in soccer) VanCrimson. and his digimon is a Veemon solemn mode.

if you want, you can even put me there. I dont care what happens to me there, as long as I've got Alpha Weregarurumon (an original digimon) as my partner.
E-mail me the descriptions and I'll get to work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
kay. what's your email? I'll just pm you.
What's a PM?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad