Join our server on Discord

Shota Dancer!
Yikes! I can't believe nobody's thought of this before! Shota mixes with Dance Dance Revolution in this new game I found: "Cheer-Boy Smacking." I haven't seen everything in it, yet, but don't expect much to happen in it. There are only 3 stages, but the music is spectacular! Your little shota boy is dancing to the side so cute-like while you play, too. :) After each stage, you are rewarded with a special picture (I personally like #1 the best, but like I said, I haven't seen everything).
http://www.chez.com/dquesthentai/Shota/J.../INDEX.HTM
I would play this, but I'm thinking I should probably wait until I'm alone.
this game is so much fun nad the little boy dansing along it so cute :D and the pics you get for prises are very "nice". i was wondering if any one could give me the home site for this game? i would love to play more if there are other games with a similer yaoi theme. if any ine has any thing they can tell me plese email me at GenesisAngelboy@hotmail.com
Well...i did reach the site, but..that was the only game they had...
They said there used to be a lot more but...i dunno what happened.
NO!!! IT KEEPS ON REDIRECTING ME PLEASE HELP!?!?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well, I think the game/site just went bye-bye or something. I loved it, too, myself. Great game. And guess what? I found it a few days ago. Yay. Now I've gotten to the third 'stage' thing... but can't get past there. Still trying. I downloaded it and such, so if anyone wants the file that contains it, I'd be glad to email it to ya? Just PM me or post your email here, or whatever, and I'll send it - not sure if we can upload zips onto the forum.
oh oh can you send me it?
too bad I didnt get to play :cry:
I want it too! That sounds fun.
damn. I keep getting this "alice" website... and it's all in french...and I can't read french...