Join our server on Discord

Science Prevails!
It dawned on me, I use to watch TMNT and Biker Mice from outer Space when I was younger, maybe it lead to this? Or prehaps poeple have wanted this way before I was even concieved, yes, that could be it, must get back to studies to prove this!
I remember biker mice from mars I loved that show and TMNT I even remember blowing an entire weeks allowance at the arcade playing it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:
shadowknight Wrote:There are some things man was never meant to know *insert late night monster movie music here*.
Hey, where'd you get that line? I remember seeing it on TV before.

Pretty much every monster movie where a mad scientist makes a monster and it turns on him he says that before dying, But more recently they used it in an episode of the new TMNT when they went underground and found the genetics lab.

I miss the OLD TMNT.
Yeah I miss it too...*sniff*
I could see Biker Mice from Mars when it was in Fox Kids, lots of good shows had been cancelled, it's a shame...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If you think about it, Walt Disney has made hundreds of Furry movies and people take it as fine, but you see a furry in real life and people get all the wrong ideas, maybe it's all the yiff/scritch/hentai they hear about, maybe they are scared of their sexuallity, all in all, people have dreamed about being part animal as long (maybe longer) as they have wanted to enter space and fly to the heavens.

We would all love to be part animals but we don't want to sacrfice our humaity. we would lose a lot to become full animals yet we are not satisfied with being all human. Anthropomorphic creatures have always played along our moinds as did space travel and aliens, and we got one of the three figured out, only time will tell what comes next
We haven't exactly figured out space travel, but your point stands.

People have always made up animal-people because the human body is a jack of all trades as far as what it can do. The only thing we're really all that good at is thinking.

http://www.egscomics.com - A comic very much in the spirit of this thread
EpsilonZX Wrote:We would all love to be part animals but we don't want to sacrfice our humaity

Believe me, if I had the oportunity to become a Dragon I'd take it!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The old TMNT is based off the archie comics and toys while the new one is based off of the first black and white comic. And watching all the humanoid animal cartoons and games (I had a sega when I was growing up) is probally why I don't find the whole F thing so weird.
And I still like my idea of using a watch-like thing to transform in to a half-man/half-animal. Which comes from me liking the humanoids animals cartoons and the transforming superhero shows. I'd use it (if there's no side effects of course).
Or the old book the Animorphs. That would be awesome to be able to transform into any animal you can touch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:The old TMNT is based off the archie comics and toys while the new one is based off of the first black and white comic.
Are you sure about that? I think the Archie comics came after the show started. I actually have the first Archie comic, or at least I used to have it, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't been watching the show.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against