Join our server on Discord

Science Prevails!
I think japan has a device for that.
Something like that, they studied like lots of species of dogs barks and such, and they made a translater thing so whenver your dog barks there will be a message saying like it has to pee or im hungry o.O
But think of the cost of this device, why not jsut let them speak? we already crossed the line with religion, just let them talk, maybe we can make something like how they created the creature from Monster Ranchers, first scientific experemention then they became long time pets, it ended with bioweapon creatures and war, lots of death and big explosions, but we won't go that far ^ ^
Don't think so...
There's always a man that looks for superiority, so if someone made a weapon that could destroy us, but we all agree it has to be sealed away till an alien invasion, there would be someone using it to conquer the world, have politic power or dominate te pie market(I won't allow them do that! Evil )

Anyways, it's true and it always happens, from having the last slice of pie to being the richest.

I'm saying this not only because it's a fact, but because I've got experience in watching TV and playing video games :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I commend your experience DragonMasterX! And have no fear, pie shall live on in all its 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 glory (haha) if we made Digimon and they had human vocals, they would count as humans and therby have the law on their side, they could choose whether or not to fight for their country, there are millions atop of billions of chimeras in the world and even they got their own laws, you probably know at least one chimera yourself.
UnknownH Wrote:
shadowknight Wrote:There are some things man was never meant to know *insert late night monster movie music here*.
Hey, where'd you get that line? I remember seeing it on TV before.

Pretty much every monster movie where a mad scientist makes a monster and it turns on him he says that before dying, But more recently they used it in an episode of the new TMNT when they went underground and found the genetics lab.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Haha, may I fall to that same problem?

(Finishes project Skull Lord) Now, we have Skull Greymon under our control, time to move out, today New York, tommorow, the world!

(Skull Greymon breaks fourtha nd pursues me into a corner)

God! What have I done? Maybe, just maybe, there are some things man was never meant to know!

(is stamped flat to death by his own design)

Yeah, that's a good way to die, now I have to get back to work Twisted
for some reason whenever anyone plays god in a movie they wind up being killed in a gruesome manner and yet we still do it. Perhaps it's just human nature to wish to control everything and secure our place as the dominate species of our world not wanting to accept the fact that there could possibly be a being of higher power than us. Or maybe they just have WAY too much free time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, conquering is something that no man can resist!

Hey the's Pie is mine I claimed it!

Don't touch the TV remote I claimed it!

This is the last time you put a foot in the floor of this planet, because(again) I calimed it! Muahahahhaha!

Now that, wasn't funny... :roll:

I just hope SkullGreymon doesn't come to the Pie Shop here in Madariaga near the entrace of the city with the sign: 'Here is the Pie Shop, you moron!' because I would be sorry... whoops!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:
shadowknight Wrote:There are some things man was never meant to know *insert late night monster movie music here*.
Hey, where'd you get that line? I remember seeing it on TV before.

Pretty much every monster movie where a mad scientist makes a monster and it turns on him he says that before dying, But more recently they used it in an episode of the new TMNT when they went underground and found the genetics lab.
Yeah that's where I heard it. That's one of my favorite shows.