Join our server on Discord

Plans for 2006...
Quote:That was sort of the Jedi's fault for demanding chastity, wasn't it?
A necessary demand, those sorts of powers always entail chastity. Do you know the story of Lancelot?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No history was never my strong point I prefer science.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
1.The story of Lancelot is fiction.
2.I don't know it, sorry. As I understand the whole "be chaste" thing comes from most religions, which force their leaders or monks to go without sex. Utterly retarted.
Actually, jedis can't do it or even date because that would cloud the mind.
So you have to choose between godlike powers and or all the things that make life slightly fun? That's a tough one but I'd go without the powers I'd just use them to get free junk and make sandwiches anyway.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah that's the difference between jedi and sith, sith have no limits.
Quote:I don't know it, sorry. As I understand the whole "be chaste" thing comes from most religions, which force their leaders or monks to go without sex. Utterly retarted.
Granted, chastity doesn't give people superpowers, but to a select few, I think it does give them a little something extra. I like to call it, "The Power of Sexual Frustration."
I know that you saw me.
So... everyone here is a virgin then?
phew! I thought I was the only one, unless of course making love to- (remembers waht anonmon told him)nevermind. not another word out of me.
I'd give you a cookie, but that would suit your theme too well.

UnknownH: A Buddhist can date and marry, so apparently it doesn't cloud the way to Enlightenment. Therefore, it doesn't cloud the mind (insert Jedi/Buddhism with a bit of monkishness parallels here). I think the chastity thing was really just a plot device.
Quote:phew! I thought I was the only one, unless of course making love to- (remembers waht anonmon told him)nevermind. not another word out of me.
Too late, the picture's already there...and you're a sick fuck. Whatever it was, it wasn't consensual. You weren't "making love." You need verbal consent to do that. So, you can add rapist to your list of personality types.
I know that you saw me.