Join our server on Discord

New here
We have plenty of fire here!!!! What shall we do?! My power is about darkness...but wait.....
*aims at the fire* Great Tornado!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*tornado absorbs the fire and becomes a Fire Tornado*
Now, where should I throw this?!!!! My MP are consuming quickly...Once they're out, I won't be able to hold the Fire Tornado any longer!!!! Find me a place to release it!!!!!
Ahh(think fast fast!) where...? I got it!
*pulls small block and throws it outside*
*block grows into a Lawyer office and one comes out*
No one will miss them! quickly do it!
DMX brain: Why did you have to choose Fire and Stupidity as your ability?
DMX: Because you said Water and Inteligence would be the best choice.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ahhh!!!!!
*intensely concentrates*
Inferno, obliterate all in thy path with your anger!!!!!!
*casts a huge Fire Tornado on the office*
........it's no good!!! The negative energy that escape from the office is making the tornado grow with dark powers!!!!!!
*watches as the tornado she has released turns into a tremendous tri-elemental mass of destruction*
At least shadowknight and Gunter are safe *placidly sighs as hundreds of lawyers scream inside the fire* Ah well.
Thanks Zephyr, I knew we could count on you to get rid of this problem! Good Job!
Oh, and thanks for putting out the fire and saving those two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You're welcome :D
*sticks an ad on a billboard* 'Hottest Holidays for lawyers- great prices-explosive fun; call ZOD'
You mind giving one ad to me? I think my teacher of Human Rights, since she's a lawyer, could use one of your treatments! Twisted
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wait up.....here. *gives him a flier with a card added: '50% discount and all the alcoholic drinks you want FREE!'
*goes away singing 'Estaba el diablo mal parado, en la esquina de mi barrio....Al lado de
Now, that's funny! lol
I hope she calls you soon! *turns around*
Hey don't eat up all the Pizza!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
zzzzzz.... you do know that I am virtually....
invincible......
(94543953 suicide attempts, and I'm still here.)
*wakes up from food induced sleep* Did I miss anything? *notices burning lawyers* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!! destroying an entire building of pure evil without me is not fair *one surviving lawyer runs to shadowknight*

Lawyer: HELP ME!!

Shadowknight: okay I'm happy again. *right arm turns black and start glowing* FIST OF THE SHADOW!! *punches the lawyer across the horizon*
IT'S A GRAND SLAM!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad