Join our server on Discord

New here
Hello everyone. I am new and very proud. Gosh were do i begin describing me? I live Wisconsin and thats as simple as i can make it... I hate describing myself it is very hard for me. Anyway... long live DaD!
Veemon's Followers
Ahhh, kool... Welcome!
You should make a topic to introduce yourself...
I mean not to use one's topic to do so...
Just open one and say hello!

Anyways, I hope you have a really good time here! :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes I'm a beginner. BUT, SaberGatomon corrected my text. I have goods idea, but without him my lemons would be shit (for grammar). It's long for me to write that (except for the first, only two days of writting), because I need to write it in french first and to traduct it after.
OMFG-
I'm so FUCKING JEALOUS!!!

that's one hell of a lemon- well, if you check the yaoi section- you'll learn that I'm a writer too, but I could never finish one lemon! I've made thousands- all unfinished! there was even something called "The Perfect Masterpiece: Dimensional breakdown", it was a 369 page(I add a page every now and then) lemon, that was unisexual, had me in it, had my brothers in it, had a lot of original digimon(and a crossover of everyone from seasons 1-4), 67 lemon scenes, and was supposed to end with me dying with a smile on my face- but I'm still writing it, and I'm not sure I want to post it!

oh yeah- welcome to the DaD rorancrystalwolf! enjoy yourself around here- a new member always excites me! (stands up, and trips- hitting his head on the corner of the side-table, knocking him out.)

...zzzzzzzzz....
thanks everybody. I have ben wanting to joi for sometime but only ot around to it now. Hopefully i will be able to submit some of my lemons and artwork soon. I'll have to finish everything first though... gosh i hate to see all my grammar mistakes on one lemon.
Veemon's Followers
Wow, he really looks peaceful when sleeping*carries him to bed again*
And do me a favor, stop trying to suicide yourself Gunter.
Good dreams!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Haha never tryed, he was just being munipulated by the evil headache :shock:
nah, it's just his excuse for being satanic... :roll:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OMFG....zzzz... they... dis...co..vered.. my secret.... zzzzz.....
no... suicide is..... evil...zzzzzzzz... *dreams* Hey vel... where'd you get that dragon?.... it's so.... big...
double... postzzzz....